The Wingman is a reinforcement patch designed specifically for pilot lapel wings or nametags.
Lapel wings create holes in pilot shirts and these holes can get bigger from repeated pinning and unpinning, and also from getting snagged on everything from lanyards to seat belts.
The Wingman has an iron-on backing that applies easily and strongly, and it will last wash after wash. Its patent-pending lock channel prevents pin-holes from expanding and keeps your wings oriented upright. The lock channel is wide enough to accommodate most airline-issued wings.
- Wingman can be placed on the outside or the inside of your shirt!
- Wingman can be ironed-on or sewn on!
- Easy Iron-On Backing
- Prevents or Repairs Large Pinholes
- Keeps Wings From Drooping
- Low Profile Construction, Thinner Than A Dime
- 3” wide x 1/2” tall
- Color: white