You have no items in your shopping cart.
Lightweight, FAA TSO approved, ANR headset does not need batteries or panel power!
The Telex Airman ANR 850 combines the innovative technology of Active Noise Reduction with the comfort of an extremely lightweight headset (less than 4 oz).
With no batteries to worry about, and "set and forget" volume control, this is the most convenient headset available. The Telex Airman ANR 850 allows the clearest in communications through Active Noise Reduction technology providing up to 12 dB of attenuation between 100 and 2000 Hz.
The earcups and cushions have been enlarged from previous models to enhance comfort. The ANR circuitry targets and reduces wind noise in commercial jets enabling greater comfort for long flights. Ear Cups fold to easily fit into your flight case. No battery pack required. Telex 3 year warranty.
Note: An active intercom or Hot Mic is needed to fully power the ANR on this headset.
- Weight: 4 Ounces
- Total Noise Reduction: 12dB
- Volume Control: Yes
- Stereo: No
- Mic: Noise Canceling Electret Microphone
- Microphone Boom: Flexible boom
- Headset Case
- Power Source: Microphone Bias (requires boom microphone to be powered continuously)
- Ear Seals: Leatherette with Plush foam
- FAA TSO Approval
- 3-yr warranty
|Model #||Airman 850|
|Hearing Protection||Active Noise Reduction (ANR)|
|Termination Type||General Aviation: Standard Two Plugs|
- Excellent, value for money, lightweight, comfortable Review by Dirty Harry
- Top Headset Review by Robert
- Lightweight and good ANR for the cost! Review by Pilot Pete
- good price Review by hyun jun
- light and comfort Review by Huu Anh
- Great Headset for Loud Jets! Review by Shane
- good Review by seoung hyoung