You have no items in your shopping cart.
The PS Engineering PM1000II panel mounted, four-channel intercom gains the benefits of PS Engineering's years of design excellence. This popular panel mount has advanced features found in only more expensive competitor's units.
Some of its best features include:
- Pilot isolate (ISO) allowing the pilot to concentrate on flying the airplane while the others on board can communicate with each other and listen to great hi-fi stereo music.
- Soft Mute circuitry is our standard-setting solution for managing the music volume levels against radio reception and transmission.
- Automatic fail-safe interconnect to the aircraft radio wires the pilot's headset to the aircraft radio in the event of disrupted power or related failure.
- Separate pilot and copilot transmit capabilities ensures that only the person pressing the PTT will be heard over the radio. A red transmit light is illuminated when a PTT is pressed -- this also serves as a "stuck-mic" indicator.
- Independent intercom volume settings do not affect radio equipment volume levels, allowing better control over communications.
- Unit weight: 12 Ounces
- Dimensions: 1.25" H x 2.60" W x 5.50" D
|Cabin Noise Environment||Standard Cabin|
|Number of Places||4-Place|