The Pilot USA PA-400ST Intercom contains a 3-way control switch, a Pilot-Isolate switch for enhanced cockpit communications, and separate volume controls for pilot and crew.
The PA-400ST has increased audio levels along with an auto power shut-off if the pilot's headset is disengaged. This Stereo version can be used with monaural or stereo headsets, or any combination of headsets.
- Completely Portable
- Four-Station Capability
- Soft-Mute (Lowers volume when ATC comes in)
- 3-Way Operation: Pilot / Crew / All
- Separate Mic Circuits for Front and Back
- Superior SQL Circuitry
- Dual Volume Control
- On/Off Power Switch
- Back-Lit Control Panel with On/Off Button
- Fail-Safe Feature
- Music-In / Cell Phone Jack
- Push-to-Talk Jacks (2)
- Battery Powered by Two 9V Alkaline Batteries (not Included)
- Auxiliiary Power Jack & Cigarette Power Cord
- Adapter with Inline Fuse for Protection
- Disengage Power Feature
- Three-Year Warranty
- Measures 4" x 5" 1.75"
- Weight: 16 ounces