The MG ANR Headset has exceptional Passive Attenuation of 23 dB plus an additional 16-19 dB of Active Noise Reduction! This is the best ANR value on the market and includes cell phone and music interface, automatic shutoff and Active Noise Reduction (ANR).
Marv’s MG ANR Headset utilizes the Pilot Direct Noise Canceling System, which directs noise canceling toward the lower frequencies unlike any other ANR headset on the market. Within the ANR technology is an Enhanced Voice Intelligibility (EVI) circuit that enhances speech frequencies by 2-4 dB on all audio input! Perfectly combining noise canceling and speech enhancement, the Marv’s MG ANR headset has the highest intelligibility and performance available.
The MG ANR Headset also provides the capability of placing cell phone calls directly from your aircraft. A cell/satellite jack is located on the Right Ear cup. A soft headset case is also included to protect your MG ANR headset, battery box, and cord. The MG ANR Headset boasts an impressive Noise Reduction Rating of 23 dB Passive Protection plus an additional 16-19 dB Active Noise Reduction, and a 3-Year Warranty.
- Mono / Stereo Capability
- Cell / Satellite Phone Interface
- Auxiliary Audio Interface
- Noise Canceling Electret Microphone
- All Flexible Microphone Boom
- Pillow Top Head Pad
- Soft Leatherette Ear Seals
- Dual Volume Controls
- Padded Protective Case
- Three Year Warranty
- Auto-Shutoff for ANR Module
- Passive Noise Reduction: 23 dB, plus an additional 16-19 dB of Active Reduction
- Audio Speaker Impedance: 300 Ohms
- Microphone Impedance: 50 Ohms at 16 VDC
- Uses 9V Alkaline Battery (not included)
- Battery Life of 25 – 35 Hours
- Low weight of only 16 ounces (without the cable)!