The (MG-83H) GoPro HERO4 and HERO3/3+ Recorder Adapter For Helicopter Headsets allows you to interface your GoPro HERO4 and HERO3/3+ Video Camera with a Helicopter Headset.
This enables all the traffic that you hear in your headset to be recorded by your GoPro HERO4 and HERO3/3+ Camera. This is great for creating your own aerial videos without excess cabin noise.
Designed with a specialized Mini USB connector to connect to the HERO4 or HERO3 Video Camera, it will record all of the audio transmitted through the intercom system, including in-cabin audio and ATC transmissions.
This will NOT work with older versions of the GoPro Camera since they use a 3.5mm connector for audio, not a mini USB.
For older versions of the GoPro or other video cameras, please purchase an MG-13H (at right).
This will NOT work with Garmin Virb cameras.
This wll NOT work with Hero 5 Cameras.
- Place in-line with the cable of your Helicopter Headset
- Allows the user to interface a GoPro HERO4 and HERO3/3+ Camera with a Helicopter Headset
- One specialized Male mini-USB plug
- One Male Helicopter Plug (U-174/U)
- One Female Helicopter Jack (U-92A)