The Lightspeed Sierra ANR Headset is an amazing innovation from Lightspeed Aviation. The Sierra has the fit, comfort, features, and value you’ve come to expect from Lightspeed, now in a more affordable design.
Plush ear seals and sturdy construction add to Sierra’s durability. A wired input for audio devices and Auto MusicMute enrich your flying. A reversible headband design allows microphone placement on the left or right. Sierra is everything you’ve been looking for in a value ANR headset!
Sierra now features Bluetooth for both Cell phones and Music Streaming!
There is now a Lightspeed CFI and Pro/Commercial Pilot Rebate Program! See Below for Details.
What’s in the Box:
- Sierra ANR Headset
- Deluxe Carrying case
- Cell/music patch cords
- Cord clip
- Foam wind screen.
- Superb ANR Noise Reduction
- Integrated Bluetooth wireless interface for cell phone (listen-only when not connected to aircraft)
- Integrated Blietooth wireless interface for music streaming
- Wired music interface
- Auto Music-Mute
- Auto Shut-Off
- Battery status indicator
- (2) AA batteries (40 hours of operation)
- Stereo/Mono switchable
- Left and right ear volume controls
- Soft leather, slow recovery ear seals
- 5 Year Lightspeed warranty
- Weight 16 oz
- Straight cord, dual G.A. plugs
There is now a Lightspeed CFI and Pro/Commercial Pilot Rebate Program!
You can qualify for a $75.00 Rebate from Lightspeed when you purchase a Lightspeed Sierra Headset:
- Please download the form on this page. It includes details for both the CFI and Commercial/Pro requirements.
- You must send a copy of your sales receipt to Lightspeed within 30 days of purchase.
Valid in USA and Canada only.
Lightspeed Sierra Headsets now feature FlightLink!
FlightLink is the first in-flight cockpit recording application for the Apple iPad and iPhone. The free FlightLink app works seamlessly with Lightspeed Sierra headsets to capture and retrieve incoming and outgoing communications. Store multiple flight recordings on your device or iTunes account, and enjoy instant playback of Air Traffic Control transmissions. On the iPad, draw notes on the large scratchpad. Easily toggle from other apps to access recordings and notes.
Key Benefits of FlightLink:
- Never miss a vital transmission while in flight
- Immediate replay of ATC calls
- Draw or erase notes or diagrams on the scratchpad with your fingertip
- Permanent archive of all flight communications for post-flight briefing and training
- Valuable tool for flight training at all levels by capturing the intercom communication of instructional flights
Key Features of FlightLink:
- Record all activity over the intercom, including in-bound and out-bound transmissions as well as in-cabin conversation.
- Playback is instantaneous and user-selected. Listen to the prior two seconds or two minutes.
- Store your recording library on your iPhone, iPad, or iTunes account.
- Draw notes, codes, or diagrams on the convenient scratchpad for reference.