Lightspeed Trade-In Program:
If you have a Passive Headset to trade-in you will receive the following credits toward the purchase of this Lightspeed Headset:
- David Clark Passive Headset - Trade-In value of $250
- Any other Brand Passive Headset - Trade-In value of $100
- Check the appropriate box on this page
- Send your headset to us at the below address.
- Once we receive your headset, we will ship the Lightspeed Headset to you.
Offer Period: September 28, 2018 to October 31, 2018. We must receive your headset before we ship you your Lightspeed.
Send your headset to:
Marv Golden Pilot Supplies"Lightspeed Offer"8690 Aero Drive, Suite 102San Diego, CA 92123
- Include a copy of your order confirmation email and please mark "Lightspeed Offer" on the outside of the box.
- You may only use one headset as a trade-in toward each headset.
The Lightspeed Sierra ANR Headset is an amazing innovation from Lightspeed Aviation. The Sierra has the fit, comfort, features, and value you’ve come to expect from Lightspeed, now in a more affordable design.
Plush ear seals and sturdy construction add to Sierra’s durability. A wired input for audio devices and Auto MusicMute enrich your flying. A reversible headband design allows microphone placement on the left or right. Sierra is everything you’ve been looking for in a value ANR headset!
Sierra now features Bluetooth for both Cell phones and Music Streaming!
What’s in the Box:
- Sierra ANR Headset
- Deluxe Carrying case
- Cell/music patch cords
- Cord clip
- Foam wind screen.
- Superb ANR Noise Reduction
- Integrated Bluetooth wireless interface for cell phone (listen-only when not connected to aircraft)
- Integrated Blietooth wireless interface for music streaming
- Wired music interface
- Auto Music-Mute
- Auto Shut-Off
- Battery status indicator
- (2) AA batteries (40 hours of operation)
- Stereo/Mono switchable
- Left and right ear volume controls
- Soft leather, slow recovery ear seals
- 5 Year Lightspeed warranty
- Weight 16 oz
- Straight cord, dual G.A. plugs
Lightspeed Sierra Headsets now feature FlightLink!
FlightLink is the first in-flight cockpit recording application for the Apple iPad and iPhone. The free FlightLink app works seamlessly with Lightspeed Sierra headsets to capture and retrieve incoming and outgoing communications. Store multiple flight recordings on your device or iTunes account, and enjoy instant playback of Air Traffic Control transmissions. On the iPad, draw notes on the large scratchpad. Easily toggle from other apps to access recordings and notes.
Key Benefits of FlightLink:
- Never miss a vital transmission while in flight
- Immediate replay of ATC calls
- Draw or erase notes or diagrams on the scratchpad with your fingertip
- Permanent archive of all flight communications for post-flight briefing and training
- Valuable tool for flight training at all levels by capturing the intercom communication of instructional flights
Key Features of FlightLink:
- Record all activity over the intercom, including in-bound and out-bound transmissions as well as in-cabin conversation.
- Playback is instantaneous and user-selected. Listen to the prior two seconds or two minutes.
- Store your recording library on your iPhone, iPad, or iTunes account.
- Draw notes, codes, or diagrams on the convenient scratchpad for reference.