The Elite pilot shirt is designed by AEROPhoenix to be the most comfortable, finest made, period. The dress-shirt-quality fabric, construction, and fit are immediately apparent. Compare the Elite to any other pilot shirt, at any price!
These shirts feature 60% cotton pinpoint oxford fabric, back pleats, reinforced and fused collars. The left pocket has a mock, easy access flap, the right pocket has a true flap. Elite Long Sleeve shirts are available in BOTH even and odd neck sizes! This is a high-quality shirt.
- Extra fine 60% cotton pinpoint oxford fabric, of consistent "optical white" color (two-ply 80-2 yarn, 140 x 72 threads per inch)
- Dress shirt quality, high density (16 stitches per inch), two-needle felled stitching throughout
- Just-pressed look right out of the bag, and easy care
- Extraordinary, 5-needle, with thread safety overlock, armpit construction
- Deep, single-piece shoulder yoke, offers excellent comfort and cleaner appearance
- Back pleat(s) for added movement and easier care
- Reinforced collar tips and button area, for an exceptionally neat appearance
- Top fused collar, epaulets, and placket
- Left pocket has "false" instant access flap, right pocket has real flap
- Pen slot in each pocket, with stitched channel on left side
- Pen slots are on the inner edge of the pocket - i.e., closer to the buttons than the sleeves
- Cuffed elbow-length sleeves for a professional appearance
- Taller, slightly tapered cut
- Premium cross-stitched buttons, w/extras sewn to placket bottom
The Elite pilot shirt is manufactured in an ISO 9000, highly sophisticated factory. The typical time to make a shirt is about 18 minutes – the Elite take 48 minutes to manufacture!
Please measure your neck and sleeve size before ordering. If you need advice on how to do this, please contact us.
Note: Shirt does NOT include Shoulder Boards pictured above.
Optional Wingman Reinforcement Patch:
The Optional Wingman is a reinforcement patch designed specifically for pilot lapel wings or nametags. The Wingman has an iron-on backing that applies easily and strongly. It can be placed on the outside or inside of your shirt, and can be ironed-on or sewn-on! It is 3 inches wide by ½ inch tall.
Please note: if you order the optional Wingman, you will get one for each shirt. Example: order 3 shirts with optional Wingman and you will get 3 Wingmen. If you wish to order just one, please see the Wingman at right and order it separately!