Behind the scenes at every major public or broadcast event will be found a network of professionals to whom intercommunication is the key to superlative job performance.
David Clark Company now offers a complete line of high-quality, rugged and comfortable headsets for use by these discerning pros.
The David Clark H8532 Headset Features:
- Lightweight, low-tension hardware
- Undercut, Comfort-Gel Earseals
- Flex boom assembly for perfect, easy microphone placement
- Microphone boom rotates for left or right placement
- Noise-cancelling microphone provides crisp, clear communications
- David Clark quality, comfort and reliability
- Certified Noise Reduction Rating of 23 dB
- 5' Extended Coil Cord
- 4-pin Female XLR Connector
- Two 60 ohm Earphone Elements, wired in parallel
- M-2H microphone, 150 ohms