David Clark Ground Support Headsets are designed to facilitate communication when background noise or distance makes it extremely difficult to communicate. During ground support operations, communication is critical to ensure the safety of everyone in the vicinity as well as the protection of the aircraft from accidental damage.The David Clark H3335 is a Series 3800 Headset Typically Used for Pushback and Ramp Communications
- Wire Boom allows for microphone/boom placement on the right or left side.
- M-1/DC Amplified Dynamic Noise Canceling Microphone
- Microphone On/Off Switch on ear dome.
- Soft Headpad and Ear Seals guarantee exceptional comfort.
- 26 foot coil cord with (PJ-051) Plug to mate with Series C31-XX Extension Cords
- Corrosion-proof, chrome plated Headset/Stirrup Assembly
- Certified Noise Reduction Rating of 24db