You have no items in your shopping cart.
This David Clark headset works in both Military and Civilian radios.This has a coiled cord terminating in a U-174/U plug. It will work with both High and Low Impedance radios, so it will work in both Military and Civilian aircraft.
- New Comfort gel, undercut ear seals
- High/Low impedance select switch on dome matches headset to radio impedance
- Hinged wire boom with the M-101 amplified Dynamic microphone
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 27 dB
- 5-year Guarantee
- FAA TSO Approved C57 Cat. B and C58a
- Exceeds RTCA/DO-214 Standards
- Weight (without cord assembly): 22 oz.
- Coiled cord terminates into a U-174/U plug.
|Hearing Protection||Passive Noise Reduction (PNR)|
|Termination Type||Military: Single U-174/U plug|