Have you heard of the 80/20 rule? The most important information you need to know is 20% of what you hear and learn, the less important is the other 80%. Well, the CRJ-700 Study Guide (3rd Edition) drills that most important 20% into your brain through engaging questions, graphics and schematics to ensure a thorough knowledge of the airplane and a successful training experience. Each chapter even includes a place for your class notes. Its not a shortcut, its just plain smart!
Written by CRJ-700 pilots with real world test-taking and airplane flying experience, not technical engineers or text book publishers, the CRJ-700 Study Guide will get you ready to soar with flying colors fast!
- This book is the size of your jeppesen charts
- Clean & easy to follow question answer format
- Detailed instrument panel graphics with questions and answers tied to each and every flight deck control
- Color flight deck screens and schematics for realistic learning
- Contributed to and proof read by crj-700 pilots nationwide!
- Compiled from actual test gouge!
- No other study guide offers color screen shots, color schematics, panel graphics, and
- Tthe best questions & answers all contributed to and proof read by crj-700 pilots and instructors nationwide!
- Spiral-bound spine – all pages lay flat and can be folded to the back!
Four Steps to Realistic Exam Simulation:
- A properly trained pilot should be able to give a brief description of any system on the airplane; so each chapter begins with open ended general description questions. You will learn the systems as you learn to answer the questions.
- Next, each chapter includes a panel description section. Instrument panels are pictured and tied to questions and answers for each and every flight deck control. Answers are kept simple and given with as few words as possible for ease of memory.
- Some exams like a captain upgrade oral dig a little deeper. Whatever the case may be, the practice trivia questions toward the end of each chapter will bring up the details that inquiring minds need to know.
- Finally, you don't just get the best questions and answers, you get exclusive color schematics only available in the CRK-700 Study Guide. These schematics tie the whole chapter together. In some cases you may be able to learn the system well enough just by referencing these schematics which are chalked full of notes and technical information.
Detailed Descriptions of Sections:
Each chapter begins with "general description" questions designed to test your overall systems knowledge. These open-ended questions will require you to organize your thoughts in new ways as opposed to the same old rote responses to the questions we have all grown use to. Stimulating figures and graphics help you stay focused on the material even during those late night study sessions prior to your exam.
Following the General Description Section you will find an easy to follow question answer panel description. This is the portion of the exam that we are all familiar with, lights and switches. Use this section to develop your answers into well prepared responses. Each switch, light and knob is given a concise explanation for ease of memory.
The practice questions will prepare you for both written and oral examinations. You will focus on the material that really matters as opposed to reading dry material that will simply consume your time without preparing you for an exam.
You will not find better schematics in any comparably priced study material. The color schematics in the CRJ-700 Study Guide are available exclusively in the 3rd edition. Color graphics make understanding complex diagrams simple. Each valve and relay is attached to a picture of its corresponding flight-deck control. The 3rd edition also includes specific electrical scenarios.