You won't find it cheaper anywhere else!
Marv offers FREE 2-Day Shipping in the U.S.,
There is a NEW CFI Rebate Program! See details below!
Free Global Shipping everywhere else we ship!
Bose has updated the Bose A20 Aviation Headset. Updated Features Include:
- Auto-On for aircraft powered (LEMO / XLR / Fischer) variants
- Auto-Off improvements
- Enhanced and expanded prioritization control
- Improved Microphone
- “Persistence” - headset remembers last state of operation
- Improved markings and easier use
Bose was the first to introduce active noise reducing headsets to aviation more than 20 years ago, forever changing the way pilots fly. Now, the Bose A20 Aviation Headset introduces an entirely new standard.
The Bose A20 Headset has been engineered for significantly increased noise reduction in even louder environments. With an improved degree of comfort you’ll appreciate. All without compromising the clear audio you expect from Bose. Plus, it has an auxiliary audio input and priority switching. It meets or exceeds all TSO requirements. No other headset can deliver this advanced combination of benefits.
Even the Battery Box has been redesigned for greater comfort and control!
Key Benefits and Technology:
- Significantly greater noise reduction for pilots than currently available.
- Improved level of comfort achieved through choice of materials, distribution of weight throughout the headset
- 1/3 less clamping force than most conventional noise reducing aviation headsets, and additional room for the ears.
- Clear audio for enhanced communications.
- Auxiliary audio input, also included by Bose for the first time!
- Priority switching so pilots can decide which audio source they want to hear.
- At least 40 hours of typical headset use from just two AA alkaline batteries.
- Certified to FAA TSO-C139 and EASA ETSO-C139
- All this, and these headsets still weigh only 12 ounces.
- 5-Year Warranty
- Bose A20 Aviation Headset
- Deluxe Carry Case
- 3.5 mm AUX audio cable
- 2 AA alkaline batteries
- 1 Clothing clip
Bose A20 Non-Bluetooth Headset Models:
- G.A. Twin Plugs, Straight Cord (Bose Part# 324843-2020)
- G.A. Twin Plugs, Coiled Cord (Bose Part# 324843-R020, 324843-X020)
- Panel Powered (6-Pin LEMO) Connector, Straight Cord (Bose Part# 324843-2040)
- Panel Powered (6-Pin LEMO) Connector, Coiled Cord (Bose Part# 324843-R040)
- Helicopter (U-174/U) Plug, Straight Cord (Bose Part# 324843-2030)
- Helicopter (U-174/U) Plug, Coiled Cord (Bose Part# 324843-0010 + 327070-R030, 324843-0010 + 327070-X030)
- Airbus 5-Pin XLR Connector, Straight Cord (Bose Part# 324843-2070)
- Military Mic/Plug, Straight Cord (Bose Part# 324843-W130)
There is now a NEW Bose CFI Rebate Program!
You can qualify for a $100.00 Rebate from Bose if you purchase a Bose A20 Headset without Bluetooth:
- You must be a CFI and send a copy of your CFI Certificate and a copy of your most current logbook page,
- You must send a copy of your sales receipt to Bose within 45 days of purchase,
- Process your request on a special Bose Website. This site can be accessed by Clicking This Link
Limit of two rebates per CFI, valid in USA only, may not be combined with other Bose offers.