This ASA Test Prep Bundle: Private combines ASA’s popular Test Prep book and Prepware Download for the ultimate in flexibility and savings. Today’s hectic lifestyles demand efficient use of what limited study time is normally available. This bundle give test applicants the convenience of choosing whichever test preparation method is most convenient at any given time or location.
- Study questions for the Private, Sport, and Recreational Pilot FAA Knowledge exam, supported with answers and explanations.
- Softcover book + CT-8080-2F + Prepware Download Edition and FREE 24-month access to Prepware Online.
Today’s hectic lifestyles demand efficient use of what limited study time is normally available. This bundle gives test applicants the convenience of choosing whichever test preparation method is most convenient at any given time or location.
The Test Prep book is expertly organized into chapters based on subject matter and includes introductory text and illustrations, questions, answer choices, explanations (for correct and incorrect answers), answers, and references for further study. This topical study promotes better understanding and aids recall to provide a more efficient study guide.
Included with this bundle is ASA’s Prepware software download. More than a “question and answer” recounting of test questions, it combines a powerful software program with the accurate and instructional material you expect from ASA. Prepware gives you the tools and confidence needed to ace the test. You can count on ASA to keep up with changes in the FAA Knowledge Exams with free email subscription service and updates.
Use Test Prep 2016 Bundle: Private Pilot for the following Knowledge Exams:
- Private Pilot - Airplane
- Private Pilot - Helicopter
- Private Pilot - Gyroplane
- Private Pilot - Glider
- Private Pilot - Balloon - Hot Air
- Private Pilot - Balloon - Gas
- Private Pilot - Airship
- Private Pilot - Powered Parachute
- Private Pilot - Weight-Shift Control
- Private Pilot Airplane/Recreational Pilot – Transition
- Private Pilot Gyroplane/Recreational Pilot - Transition
- Private Pilot Helicopter/Recreational Pilot - Transition
- Private Pilot Canadian Conversion
- Sport Pilot - Airplane
- Sport Pilot - Balloon
- Sport Pilot - Glider
- Sport Pilot - Airship
- Sport Pilot - Powered Parachute
- Sport Pilot - Weight-Shift Control
- Sport Pilot - Gyroplane
- Recreational Pilot - Airplane
- Recreational Pilot - Helicopter
- Recreational Pilot - Gyroplane
Prepware 2016 Features:
- Software replicates what you see when taking the official FAA exam.
- Questions supported with explanations for correct and incorrect answers, FAA references for further study, and airman test report codes for remedial study.
- CX-2 electronic flight computer is built into the program and accessible with a click of a button.
- Review the questions you missed for an on-track learning program; performance graphs track your overall test scores and results in each subject.
- Access Prepware online, anywhere you have an internet connection.
- Make and save notes while you study.
- Google-like search functions locate a word, phrase, or airman test report code in the entire database of questions, answers, and explanations.
- Create subject-specific pop quizzes or full-length practice exams to take electronically or on paper.
- Software updates ensure you're always using the most current information available.
- Free email subscription service keeps you informed of test changes.
- Receive your test authorization (endorsement) from your instructor or ASA to take the official FAA Test.
- Download and automatically update the software so you're always using the most current information available.
Windows and Macintosh compatible. 1024 x 768 minimum screen resolution, CD-ROM drive, mouse or other compatible pointing device. PDF file reader for accessing supplemental support documentation. Product registration is required. Internet access is required for registration as well as program and test question updates.
Windows compatible processor, 800 MHz or faster (Windows XP), 1.0 GHz or faster (Vista and Windows 7). 667 MB available hard drive space. 256 MB System RAM (Windows XP), 512 MB RAM (Vista), 1024 MB (Windows 7), 2048 MB (Windows 8/8.1). Microsoft.Net Framework v4.0. If your system does not have this version of .Net Framework already installed, the Prepware installer will install the correct version before installing the program.
Macintosh computer with Intel processor. 364 MB available hard drive space. OS X Snow Leopard (10.6), 1024 MB RAM. OS X Lion (10.7), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8), OS X Mavericks (10.9), OS X Yosemite (10.10) 2048 MB RAM.