You have no items in your shopping cart.
This ASA Test Prep Bundle: Private combines ASA’s popular Test Prep book and Prepware Download for the ultimate in flexibility and savings. Today’s hectic lifestyles demand efficient use of what limited study time is normally available. This bundle give test applicants the convenience of choosing whichever test preparation method is most convenient at any given time or location.
Today’s hectic lifestyles demand efficient use of what limited study time is normally available. This bundle gives test applicants the convenience of choosing whichever test preparation method is most convenient at any given time or location.
The Test Guide book is expertly organized into chapters based on subject matter and includes introductory text and illustrations, questions, answer choices, explanations (for correct and incorrect answers), answers, and references for further study. This topical study promotes better understanding and aids recall to provide a more efficient study guide.
Included with this bundle is ASA’s Prepware software download. More than a “question and answer” recounting of test questions, it combines a powerful software program with the accurate and instructional material you expect from ASA. Prepware gives you the tools and confidence needed to ace the test. You can count on ASA to keep up with changes in the FAA Knowledge Exams with free email subscription service and updates.
Use Test Prep 2014 Bundle: Private Pilot for the following Knowledge Exams:
- Recreational Pilot - Airplane
- Recreational Pilot - Helicopter
- Recreational Pilot - Gyroplane
- Private Pilot - Airplane
- Private Pilot - Helicopter
- Private Pilot - Gyroplane
- Private Pilot - Glider
- Private Pilot - Balloon - Hot Air
- Private Pilot - Balloon - Gas
- Private Pilot - Airship
- Private Pilot - Powered Parachute
- Private Pilot - Weight-Shift Control
- Private Pilot Airplane/Recreational Pilot - Transition
- Private Pilot Gyroplane/Recreational Pilot - Transition
- Private Pilot Helicopter/Recreational Pilot - Transition
- Private Pilot Canadian Conversion
Prepware 2014 Features:
- Software replicates what you see when taking the official FAA exam.
- Questions supported with explanations for correct and incorrect answers, FAA references for further study, and airman test report codes for remedial study.
- CX-2 electronic flight computer is built into the program and accessible with a click of a button.
- Review the questions you missed for an on-track learning program; performance graphs track your overall test scores and results in each subject.
- Access Prepware online, anywhere you have an internet connection.
- Receive your test authorization (endorsement) from your instructor or ASA to take the official FAA test.
- Make and save notes while you study.
- Google-like search functions let you locate a word, phrase, or LSC in the entire database of questions, answers, and explanations.
- Educators can create subject-specific pop quizzes or full-length practice exams for students to take electronically or on paper.
- Download and automatically update the software so you're always using the most current information available.
- Free email subscription service keeps you informed of test changes.
- Pass your test and know what is essential to become a safe, competent pilot—from the most trusted source in aviation training.
Windows and Macintosh compatible. 1024 x 768 minimum screen resolution, CD-ROM drive, mouse or other compatible pointing device. PDF file reader for accessing supplemental support documentation. Product registration is required. Internet access is required for registration as well as program and test question updates.
Windows compatible processor, 800 MHz or faster (Windows 2000 and XP), 1.0 GHz or faster (Vista and Windows 7). 261 MB available hard drive space. 256 MB System RAM (Windows 2000 and XP), 512 MB RAM (Vista), 1024 MB (Windows 7), 2048 MB (Windows 8). Microsoft .Net Framework v2.0. Windows 8 requires .Net Framework v3.5. See page 9 of the User Guide for more information about installing an using Prepware on Windows 8 computers.
Macintosh computer with Intel processor. 274 MB available hard drive space. OS X Snow Leopard (10.6), 1024 MB RAM. OS X Lion (10.7), 2048 MB RAM. OS X Mountain Lion (10.8), 2048 MB RAM.
|Manufacturer||ASA (Aviation Supplies & Academics)|