The ASA Test Prep Bundle: Inspection Authorization combines the Inspection Authorization Test Prep book and Prepware Download for the ultimate in flexibility and savings. This bundle give test applicants the convenience of choosing whichever test preparation method is most convenient at any given time or location.
The Inspection Authorization Test Prep provides Aviation Maintenance Technicians (AMTs) with all the information needed to pass the FAA's exam for inspection authorization, and helps candidates become familiar with the privileges and limitations of the highest level of maintenance certification. This book is an important reference source for all AMTs seeking to add Inspection Authorization (IA) to his or her qualifications, as well as AMT schools preparing students for the IA test. All Inspection Authorization candidates must take and pass the FAA’s IA Knowledge Exam.
Physical Book: Softcover, 8-1/4 x 10-3/4 format, illustrated, 728 pages.
The Inspection Authorization Prepware Download has the same great features found in all Prepware titles. Numerous study, preparation, practice and evaluation tools are available to help applicants obtain a confident edge before taking the FAA Knowledge Exam. Prepware brings the accuracy and reliability of ASA's industry-leading Test Prep books to your PC or Macintosh computer.
The software includes more than 500 example FAA questions and answer choices, supported with comprehensive explanations. The same reference material applicants will have access to during the actual test is included as a PDF (the "CT-8080-8"). This way applicants can become familiar with these documents and learn how to glean the information they need to answer the questions.
Prepware 2017 Features:
- PC and Mac compatible
- Complete and easy to use Study and Test modes.
- Software replicates what you see when taking the official FAA exam.
- Questions supported with explanations for correct and incorrect answers, FAA references for further study, and airman test report codes for remedial study.
- CX-2 electronic flight computer is built into the program and accessible with a click of a button.
- Review the questions you missed for an on-track learning program; performance graphs track your overall test scores and results in each subject.
- Includes 24-month subcription to Prepware online, so you can study anywhere you have an internet connection.
- Make and save notes while you study.
- Google-like search functions locate a word, phrase, or airman test report code in the entire database of questions, answers, and explanations.
- Free email subscription service and software updates ensure you're always using the most current information available.
Does not install on mobile devices like an iPad or Android tablet!
Windows and Macintosh compatible. 1024 x 768 minimum screen resolution, DVD-ROM drive, mouse or other compatible pointing device. PDF file reader for accessing supplemental support documentation. Product registration is required. Internet access is required for registration as well as program and test question updates.
Windows compatible processor, 800 MHz or faster (Windows XP), 1.0 GHz or faster (Vista and Windows 7). 345 MB available hard drive space. 256 MB System RAM (Windows XP), 512 MB RAM (Vista), 1024 MB (Windows 7), 2048 MB (Windows 8/8.1), 4096 MB (Windows 10). Microsoft .Net Framework v4.0. If your system does not have this version of .Net Framework already installed, the Prepware installer will install the correct version before installing the program.
Macintosh computer with Intel processor. 324 MB available hard drive space. OS X Snow Leopard (10.6), 1024 MB RAM. OS X Lion (10.7), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8), OS X Mavericks (10.9) 2048 MB RAM, OS X Yosemite (10.10) and El Capitan (10.11) 4096 MB RAM.