Includes: Softcover book, Prepware Download Edition, and FREE 24-month subscription to Prepware Online.
This ASA Test Prep Bundle: AMT Powerplant combines ASA’s popular Test Guide book and Prepware Download for the ultimate in flexibility and savings.
Today’s hectic lifestyles demand efficient use of what limited study time is normally available. This bundle gives test applicants the convenience of choosing whichever test preparation method is most convenient at any given time or location.
The Test Guide book is expertly organized into chapters based on subject matter and includes introductory text and illustrations, questions, answer choices, explanations (for correct and incorrect answers), answers, and references for further study. This topical study promotes better understanding and aids recall to provide a more efficient study guide.
Included with this bundle is ASA’s Prepware software download. More than a “question and answer” recounting of test questions, it combines a powerful software program with the accurate and instructional material you expect from ASA. Prepware gives you the tools and confidence needed to ace the test. You can count on ASA to keep up with changes in the FAA Knowledge Exams with free email subscription service and updates.
Use Fast Track 2017 Powerplant Test Guide for the AMG Aviation Mechanic—Powerplant Knowledge Exam.
Test Guide 2017 Features:
- FAA test figures are included near the questions they apply to
- Free updates (online or email update service) keep you current with changes made to the tests
- Answers and references are noted at the bottom of each page to accelerate learning, self-testing and encourage retention
- 5 FREE practice tests with ASA's online simulated testing program at no additional cost!
- Bonus Oral & Practical Study Guide included
- Test-taking tips and instructions for taking your official FAA Knowledge Exam
- Based on the original Fast-Track series by Dale Crane
Prepware AMT 2017 Features:
- PC and Mac compatible
- Complete and easy to use Study and Test modes.
- Software replicates what you see when taking the official FAA exam.
- Questions supported with explanations for correct and incorrect answers, FAA references for further study, and airman test report codes for remedial study.
- CX-2 electronic flight computer is built into the program and accessible with a click of a button.
- Review the questions you missed for an on-track learning program; performance graphs track your overall test scores and results in each subject.
- Includes 24-month subscription to Prepware online, so you can study anywhere you have an internet connection.
- Make and save notes while you study.
- Google-like search functions locate a word, phrase, or airman test report code in the entire database of questions, answers, and explanations.
- Free email subscription service and software updates ensure you're always using the most current information available.
Does not install on mobile devices like an iPad or Android tablet!
Windows and Macintosh compatible. 1024 x 768 minimum screen resolution, DVD-ROM drive, mouse or other compatible pointing device. PDF file reader for accessing supplemental support documentation. Product registration is required. Internet access is required for registration as well as program and test question updates.
Windows compatible processor, 800 MHz or faster (Windows XP), 1.0 GHz or faster (Vista and Windows 7). 345 MB available hard drive space. 256 MB System RAM (Windows XP), 512 MB RAM (Vista), 1024 MB (Windows 7), 2048 MB (Windows 8/8.1), 4096 MB (Windows 10). Microsoft .Net Framework v4.0. If your system does not have this version of .Net Framework already installed, the Prepware installer will install the correct version before installing the program.
Macintosh computer with Intel processor. 324 MB available hard drive space. OS X Snow Leopard (10.6), 1024 MB RAM. OS X Lion (10.7), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8), OS X Mavericks (10.9) 2048 MB RAM, OS X Yosemite (10.10) and El Capitan (10.11) 4096 MB RAM.