The Vanquest TRIDENT-31 Backpack is the perfect balance between a Backpack and a Slingpack! You wear it like a backpack, with the option of quick-access from the side like a slingpack.
TRIDENT-31 New Features include:
- Padded waist belt with Pull-Forward adjustment
- Hypalon MOLLE-Air attachment panels on both sides
- Suitable for carrying professional camera system, with a side collapsible water-bottle / tripod holder
- improved shoulder strap and back panel for comfortable carry
- Fits most 17" laptops inside main compartment.
The TRIDENT-31 backpack is the big brother of Vanquest's very popular TRIDENT-20™ backpack in a larger, more versatile form. You wear it like a backpack, with the option of quick-access from the side, just like a sling pack.
The new TRIDENT-31 is 31 liters in total capacity (10 liters larger than the TRIDENT-20), with improved shoulder straps, extra back panel padding and a removable, padded waist belt with pull-forward adjustment. You can now comfortably carry more gear and heavier loads.
Padded main compartment and four dividers provide extra protection for your EDC (everyday carry) items, photography gear, or range gear and a dedicated laptop sleeve that can hold a 17" laptop. You can access the interior from top or left side, and like a sling pack, you can quickly get to your gear by swinging the backpack to your front. Total 44 pockets and slots to organize your gear.
Durable, laser-cut Hypalon MOLLE-Air panels are found on either side of the pack. An expandable collapsible side water-bottle pocket can also support a tripod when used with the included elastic tie down point.
High-visibility 210-D ripstop nylon interior helps you find things in low-light conditions. Dual hydration system (hydration/CCW compartment, and main compartment) let you carry up to 6 liters of water at once. Hydration hoses can be anchored to the left or right shoulder strap.
Low profile MOLLE-Air structure is MOLLE-compatible, and loop-covered for ID patches. Many interior loop fields for CCW and internal organization.
With its genuine 1000-D mil-grade Cordura® fabric (500-D Cordura® on Multicam-Black) coated in DuPont® Teflon®, ITW/Duraflex hardware, and lockable YKK® zippers, TRIDENT-31 is a day pack ready to handle any tough situation.
- NEW: Hypalon MOLLE-Air structure for MOLLE accessory attachment
- NEW: Pull-forward adjustable & removable padded waist belt
- NEW: Collapsible side pocket to hold 1-Liter (32 oz.) bottle or tripod carry
- NEW: Taller padded dividers (4) now included
- NEW: Improved suspension system for comfortable carry, includes new shoulder straps and padded back panel with more ridged frame
- NEW: Hypalon zipper puller tabs to assist zipper closure
- NEW: Spartan custom-molded zipper pulls with secure grip
- Net Weight: 4.7 pounds | 2131 grams | (1000-D Cordura®)
- Net Weight: 4.6 pounds | 2086 grams | (500-D MultiCam-Black Cordura®)
- Total Capacity: 31 Liters
- Overall Exterior Size (Fully Extended): 19.5" (H) x 12" (W) x 9.25" (D)
- Main Compartment (Interior): 19.5" (H) x 11" (W) x 5.25" (D)
- Top Front Compartment (Interior): 5.5" (H) x 10.5" (W) x 2.25" (D)
- Bottom Front Compartment (Interior): 13" (H) x 11" (W) x 2.25" (D)
- Rear Hydration / CCW Compartment (Interior): 18.5” (H) x 10.5” (W)
- Side Admin Compartment (Interior): 12" (H) x 5.5"(W)
- Padded sleeve for tablet or laptop up to 17” (max. size 18” W x 11” D)
- High-visibility, lightweight 210-D Ripstop Nylon interior
- Total 44 organizing compartments and slots
- MOLLE/PALS webbings for accessory attachment