The New Stratus 3 ADS-B In Receiver is here! Special Introductory Price of $699.00
- Subscription-free weather
- Dual-band ADS-B traffic and WAAS GPS information to your flight app
- Built-in AHRS technology drives a very responsive pitch and bank instrument within the apps that support it.
- Essentially a “backup glass cockpit” on your iPad, this provides an excellent backup for emergency situations.
- Open ADS-B Mode - Stratus 3 can be configured to work with other popular flight apps using the industry-standard GDL 90 protocol by enabling Open ADS-B Mode.
- Smart WiFi - Allows you to use 3G/4G LTE internet on your iPad while connected to Stratus 3.
- Auto shut-off - To preserve battery, Stratus 3 automatically powers down after your flight by detecting when it’s idle or at less than a 3D GPS lock.
- Kit includes a gel dash mount, charging cable, 110V wall plug, and a pilot’s guide.
Built for Foreflight
Stratus 3 was designed from the ground up to integrate with ForeFlight, aviation’s most popular app. You can view complete status information right from the moving map page, and adjust settings remotely - even dim the lights on Stratus 3 from the app!
But Now Open to more Apps!
Now you can use Stratus 3 with a variety of aviation apps, both on iOS and Android, using the industry standard GDL 90 protocol. Includes weather, GPS, traffic, and attitude (some features only available with ForeFlight).
Will Receive New ADS-B Weather Products
Stratus 3 is enabled to receive the new ADS-B weather products that are expected to be coming soon from the FAA, which will include echo tops, lightning, icing forecast, turbulence forecast, Center Weather Advisories, and G-AIRMETs.
Designed, Tested, And Built In The USA
Stratus is built by pilots like you. It’s engineered, tested and manufactured in the United States, ensuring you receive the best-made, most reliable ADS-B receiver on the market.
What’s in the Box:
- Stratus 3 receiver
- Non-Slip Dash mount
- Charging cable
- Wall outlet charging plug
- Pilot’s Guide
- Subscription-Free In-Flight Weather
- Dual Band ADS-B Traffic
- Internal WAAS GPS
- Built-In AHRS For Backup Attitude
- Synthetic Vision Display
- Flight Data Recorder
- Pressure Altitude Sensor
- TFR Alerts
- 8 Hour Battery