We are bundling the Pro Flight Yoke with Saitek's Pro Flight Rudder Pedals. Save by buying both!
Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System
The Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System is highly engineered to meet the exacting needs of the true flight simulation enthusiast. Stainless steel shaft, ergonomic controls, integrated chronograph and separate throttle quadrant ensure a smooth, accurate and totally realistic flying experience.
- Durable Stainless Steel shaft with precision bearings gives smooth and predictable elevator and aileron control. This is essential in high-heat or high-humidity climates - this yoke will not stick!
- Used with the supplied SST Programming software, integrated mode switch trebles the number of controls you have at your fingertips.
- Accurately time each leg of your flight plan with the integrated chronograph.
- Separate throttle quadrant with additional switches to configure any combination of throttle, flaps, mixture or prop pitch. Mount on top, in front of your desk, pilot or co-pilot side so that the controls are exactly where you want them.
- Unique, 2-position desk clamp keeps your yoke and quadrant securely fixed no matter how extreme the flying conditions.
- Use the integrated USB Hub to easily connect other parts of the Saitek Pro Flight range of products, such as additional Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant or Pro Flight Instrument Panel (both sold separately). You only need to use one USB port on your computer! Throttles and Rudder Pedals plug into the Yoke!
- Saitek’s powerful Saitek Smart Technology (SST) programming software allows gamers to configure their controls to suit their preferred gaming style, and to save the configurations as personal profiles.
- Includes Throttle Quadrant
- Works with all major Flight Sim Software.
- 14 buttons
- POV Hat Switch
- 3-position Mode Switch
- 3 axis levers on Quadrant
- Elevator and Aileron Axes on Yoke
Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals
Complete your virtual pilot’s controller setup and take flight simulation reality to the next level with the Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.
Control the rudder and toe brakes of your aircraft with your feet - just like real pilots. Adjustable, smooth action gives you optimum control and realism, and brings you even closer to the experience of flying a real aircraft.
- Self-centring pedals with adjustable damping
- Foot rests adjust to fit all sizes and include non-slip materials
- Precise rudder and braking control
- Tension adjustment - choose resistance to suit the way you fly
- High quality, part metal construction for long life
- Saitek’s powerful Saitek Smart Technology (SST) programming software allows gamers to configure their controls to suit their preferred gaming style, and to save the configurations as personal profiles
- You only need to use one USB port on your computer! Throttles and Rudder Pedals plug into the Saitek Yoke!
- Works with all major Flight Sim Software
- USB 2.0
- Windows®: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Apple Macintosh - most current operating systems