Designed For Low-Noise Jet Aircraft!
The David Clark DC PRO Passive Headset incorporates the same outstanding comfort features as the DC PRO-X design (but does NOT include Electronic Noise Cancellation and Bluetooth wireless technology).
Note: As with any passive headset featuring a supra-aural design, the DC PRO is not recommended for fixed wing, piston engine aircraft. This DC PRO was designed for use in the commercial/transport jet aircraft market.
Leading edge technology and sleek, supra aural design puts the new DC PRO a generation ahead of any other aviation headset in its class. The David Clark DC PRO Passive Headset is the perfect combination of comfort and performance. From its feather-light yet extremely rugged magnesium alloy headband and suspension system, to its superior audio technology, you simply won’t find a better headset or a better value.
From the moment you slip it on, it’s a whole new flying experience. The DC PRO Passive Headset is born from the legacy of quality, comfort and durability that has been the trademark of the ‘green domes’ for well over a quarter-century.
- Dual volume control knobs located on domes
- Extremely light, yet rugged magnesium alloy headband and suspension
- Adjustable suspension assembly for personalized fit
- Plush, leatherette head pad with breathable, vented design
- Ultra-soft, Dura-Stitched, leatherette ear seals with supra-aural (rest on ear) design provide personalized fit and eliminate heat buildup for greater comfort
- Swivel hinge stirrups for secure, comfortable fit
- M-55 electret microphone for enhanced noise cancelling
- Full flex boom for precise microphone placement
- 5-ft. straight cord with dual plugs
- Collapsible design for compact storage in David Clark branded headset bag (included)
- Five-year warranty
- Weight (without cord assembly) 8 oz.
- TSO-C139 Approved