Includes study questions for the Instrument Rating, Instrument Flight and Ground Instructor, and Foreign Pilot FAA Knowledge Exams, supported with answers and explanations.
Also includes softcover book, CT-8080-3F computer testing supplement, and 5 FREE practice tests at prepware.com!
Rely on the time-proven and dependable ASA Instrument Pilot Test Prep to prepare for your FAA Knowledge Exam. Test material is expertly organized into chapters based on subject matter and includes introductory text and illustrations, questions, answer choices, explanations (for correct and incorrect answers), answers, and references for further study. This topical study promotes better understanding and aids recall to provide a more efficient study guide. When you’re done studying, take 5 FREE practice tests and receive your test authorization (endorsement) with ASA’s online simulated testing program at no additional cost!
The ASA Test Prep includes the Computer Testing Supplement CT-8080-3F—with the same FAA legends, figures, and full-color charts you’ll be issued at the testing center—to help you become familiar with all available information before you take your official test. You can count on ASA to keep up with changes in the FAA Knowledge Exams with free updates available both online and through an email Update subscription service. ASA’s Instrument Pilot Test Prep is the pilot’s best resource for successful test-taking.
Use ASA Test Prep 2019: Instrument Rating for the following Knowledge Exams:
- Instrument Rating - Airplane
- Instrument Rating - Helicopter
- Instrument Rating - Foreign Pilot
- Instrument Flight Instructor - Airplane
- Instrument Flight Instructor - Helicopter
- Instrument Ground Instructor
- Instrument Flight Instructor - Airplane (Added Rating)
- Instrument Flight Instructor - Helicopter (Added Rating)
- Instrument Rating - Canadian Conversion
ASA Test Prep 2019 Features:
- Questions supported with explanations for correct and incorrect answers, FAA references for further study, and airman test report codes for remedial study
- Organized by subject for efficient and logical study
- Introductory text for each subject
- Certificate requirements
- 5 Free practice tests and test authorization (endorsement) with ASA's online simulated testing program at no additional cost!
- Quick cross-references for easy question-finding
- Free online updates and free subscription service to keep you informed of test changes
- Tips and instructions for taking your official FAA Knowledge Exam
- Includes the official FAA Computer Testing Supplement (FAA test figures)
Pass your test and know what is essential to become a safe, competent pilot-from the most trusted source in aviation training.
ASA Part #: ASA-TP-I-19
Effective: June 2018
Dimensions: 8.25" x 10.75"
Page Count: 352 pages (Print Book)
Illustrations: Black and white
Includes: Computer Testing Supplement (CT-8080-3F)