The Strongbags Canadian Ice Flight Crew Cooler is one of the strongest coolers on the market for flight crews...period! Strongbags uses only the best zippers, insulation, material, & most importantly...only the best liner!
The Top Pocket of this Cooler is large enough to fit an iPad with Pivot Case & Telex 850 Headset with room for a regular sized phone and other small items. The liner inside has been upgraded and it is now the best, most durable liner you will find. The top lid and inside main compartment liner color is black. The main cooler portion large enough for a 4 day trip and convenient enough for simple day trips.
- Waterproof Ultra durable Cordura Ballistic Nylon fabric from Invista, a USA company. It's not Cordura unless it's tagged!
- Expandable lower pocket for a manual or anything else! It's there if you need it, zip it closed if you don't!
- Extra large main insulated food/tote compartment. This main compartment is larger than most cooler bags which works to keep all of your food fresh.
- Inside dimensions of cold storage compartment is 14 x 7 x 8D.
- Top double zipper "Dry" compartment for magazines, books, phones, plastic forks, etc.
- 2 Zippered Side pockets for easy access and extra storage.
- Liner is highly durable. Strongbags recommends using a leak proof container for your ice.
- Easy access front pocket for more of your stuff.
- Comes with a comfortable padded shoulder strap.
- Will fit over your luggage handle. (up to an 8 1/2" wide handle)
- Material: Cordura Ballistic Nylon
- Dimensions: 15" W x 12" H x 8" D
- Warranty: 1 Year*
*Liner is not covered under the warranty. The liner is a very strong, very high quality liner, that is highly puncture resistant, but not puncture proof. Please do not put your can opener in the main pocket, or any other sharp items that may cause a small hole. Liner color is black.
Tips to keeping your food cold!
- Place the ice bag or freezer block near the top. All the cold air that develops will sink down keeping your food uniformly cool.
- Try to keep the zipper closed as much as possible to prevent the warmer surrounding air from penetrating deeply. Get what you need and zip the main compartment closed.
- Keep your ice fresh, and if any water or condensation develops at the bottom of the bag, dump out and dry inside to prevent mold.