These Panel Mounted Intercoms will fit in any home built, business aircraft or general aviation aircraft in production today. The ATC-4PS is a complete 4-Person, Stereo, Panel-Mounted, VOX Intercom
Aircraft communications are Monaural in nature and do not need the extra channel as required for stereo. However, many pilots prefer to offer their passengers the same in-flight entertainment that they experience in air carrier flights. So Softcomm has introduced Stereo Models of their Panel Mounted Intercoms.
These Stereo Models have all the features of their Monaural models PLUS allow the passengers full Stereo sound. These intercoms require the use of a Stereo Headset to hear both stereo channels.
These Intercoms are so compact that they fit almost anywhere in the aircraft’s panel! They are designed to mount either horizontally or vertically - your choice.
All Panel Mounted Intercoms include a Pre-Wired and Tested cable harness terminated with a DB-25 connector and back shell. Escutcheon plates are included for all stations as well as Audio Jacks for music "In / Out", and a battery clip for 9 VDC AUX power.
- Voice Activated Intercom (VOX)
- Adjustable Volume Control
- Mixing Of Headsets From Different Manufacturers Is Permitted
- Can Use Amplified Dynamic Microphones
- Exclusive Battery Backup Feature
- RECORDER-IN / RECORDER-OUT On A Miniature Audio Panel
- Pilot Isolate Feature Permits The Pilot To Electrically Switch their Headset From Other Passengers.
- Audio Volume Of Stereo Entertainment Automatically Drops When Passengers Wish To Talk To The Pilot Or If There Is An Announcement From ATC.
- Fully Tested Pre-Assembled Wiring Harness At No Charge
- All Hardware and Audio Jacks Supplied at No Charge Installation Time Is Approx. 2.5 Hours (ATC-2PS)