The Sky High Gear Freedom VII is the flight bag for those who want to pack light for a short day flight or a CFI who needs just the minimum requirements for a lesson.
This flight bag comes with Sky High Gear’s patent pending “CoPilot” feature. This allows you to organize 4 sectionals, extra batteries and other miscellaneous equipment. The main compartment has plenty of room for a headset or two 2" Jepp Chart binders with a pocket on the back for your kneeboard, A/FD or other materials.
Constructed of durable ballistic nylon for excellent wear, it is all-black. If you need a small flight bag this is the bag for you.
- Roomy 13.5” X 9.5” X 5.5”
- Exterior of tough 1680D Dual Strand ballistic nylon
- Interior lined with 100 strand 420D nylon
- Constructed with 3/8” closed cell foam for better protection
- Padded PDA/E6B calculator pocket
- Mesh pocket to hold miscellaneous items
- External pocket for kneeboard
- 5 external slots for Pens/Mini Mag flashlight
- External handheld radio padded pocket
- CoPilot feature for organizing up to 4 TAC's, WAC's or sectionals
- 1 ANR headset or two 2” Jepp Chart binders
- 4 AA or AAA battery elastics to keep batteries readily available and easy to reach
- Key fob to keep keys close and easy to retrieve
- Protective pads on bottom to prevent wear
- High strength dual action swivel hardware
- Self-healing zippers
- Water resistant coatings
- High count stitching
- 5 Year Limited Warranty