You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Skilcraft B3 Aviator Pen was originally designed for military uniforms since the manufacturer received feedback that normal pens were too thick to fit into the small, narrow pockets found on the flight suits and BDUs.
They also found that many people (other than those in uniform) enjoy the heavy, all-metal feel of the pen and the three-in-one functionality! This pen has become one of our “surprise” best sellers!
The B3 Aviator multi-function pen includes black and red medium ball point ink cartridges and a 0.5mm pencil. The screw-top eraser fits tightly on the pencil top meeting all Foreign Object Damage (FOD) requirements. The all metal construction provides added durability. Pen includes a special finish that won't reflect light. Fits securely in a flight suit uniform pocket.
- Triple Function Pen includes Black & Red Ink, as well as 0.5mm Pencil
- Secure, screw-top eraser
- Slim Design- Flight Suit & Uniform Pocket Compatible
- Non-Reflective Finish
- Sturdy All Metal Construction with 360* twist action
- Precision Balanced
- Specifically Designed for the Armed Forces
- Includes 2 replacement ink cartridges – one red, one black
|Model #||B3 Aviator|
- great pen for doing forms. Review by weapons loader
Webmaster's Note: Replacement Cartridges are available in "Related Products" to the right when you're on the product page. (Posted on 4/10/13)
- Best pen for my Army uniform! Review by BamBam
- My Favorite Pen! Review by Ben
- EXTREMELY VALUABLE Review by c-130 crew chief
- Best pen ever used Review by Brian
Thank you for offering the B3! I was afraid I would not be able to find any now that I am in the civilian world.
Brian (Posted on 12/10/11)
- A Maintainer's Best Friend Review by MartyrComplx
The metal did end up showing scratches, but despite numerous drops, crunches, and other forms of unintentional abuse, it still kept working. In the time I owned it, I did not have any problems with the clip coming off. And the screw on eraser cap meant that it wouldn't come loose and lost on accident.
Highly recommend for anyone in or out of service, for its durability and multi-use design. (Posted on 11/28/11)