You have no items in your shopping cart.
At only 3.35 ounces, the Sennheiser HME 43-K Passive Mono Professional Headset is very lightweight and comfortable to wear even on long flights. The ear cups and adjustable headband feature soft, comfortable padding for a snug and secure fit. The customizable boom microphone allows the user to attach it to either the left or right side and rotates on a 300-degree radius for great efficiency and comfort.
In addition, the pilot may adjust the microphone sensitivity according to noise conditions and individual preference.
The HME 43-K also features Sennheiser exclusive ActiveGard. Noise-Compensation Technology which protects pilots from unexpected noise bursts that could potentially damage hearing and interrupt important communications.
- Very lightweight
- Ultra Noise Cancelling Microphone for superior speech transmission
- Microphone can be worn on either left or right-hand side
- Headset with comfort leatherette and replaceable ear pads
- Double-sided adjustable headband with comfort headpads
- Superior speech intelligibility
- Lightweight Headset
- Headband cable is completely internal
- ActiveGard safeguards the user from the effects of an acoustic burst
- 2 year warranty
|Hearing Protection||Passive Noise Reduction (PNR)|
|Termination Type||General Aviation: Standard Two Plugs|
- Sennheiser HME 43-k Review by Chris
The first problem is that the boom does not go all the way in front of my mouth. After wearing David Clark for a decade, this is weird. I just can't get used to not having the boom in front of my lips. Supposedly the mic is sensitive enough to capture the speech, but I'm not convinced. When I manually pull the mic in front of my mouth, it sounds much louder. I have to do this to make a passenger announcement.
Secondly, the sound in the headphones just isn't that good. Granted, these aren't ANR or even an over-the-ear earmuff, but I just can't hear very well with these. (Posted on 12/7/12)