You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Seiko SSC007 Solar Aviator Alarm Chronograph Pilot Watch has a Brushed Silver-tone stainless steel case and link bracelet. It features a Black dial with silver-tone hands and hour markers. Date display. 12-hour analog alarm function. It also has a unique solar powered Quartz movement, collecting any available light to store power.
- Brushed and polished link bracelet includes a convenient push button deployment clasp
- Patterned black dial has silver tone hands and hour markers
- Includes a chronograph and alarm function, a long awaited featured for the solar timepieces by Seiko
- Date display
- 12-hour analog alarm function
- 60 min chronograph measures in 1/5 sec increments
- Hour, minute and small second hands
- Alarm hands can indicate the time in a different time zone
- Flight tachymeter bezel
- Water resistant
- Stainless steel case measures 42mm diameter by 12mm thick
- The scratch resistant Hardlex crystal protects the water resistant case
- Unique solar powered Quartz movement, collecting any available light to store power
- 3 year warranty