The Saitek X-Plane Mac Bundle includes:
- Saitek Pro Yoke System (with Throttle Quadrant)
- Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals
- X-Plane Mac Version
Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System
The Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System is highly engineered to meet the exacting needs of the true flight simulation enthusiast. Stainless steel shaft, ergonomic controls, integrated chronograph and separate throttle quadrant ensure a smooth, accurate and totally realistic flying experience.
- Durable Stainless Steel shaft with precision bearings gives smooth and predictable elevator and aileron control. This is essential in high-heat or high-humidity climates - this yoke will not stick!
- Used with the supplied SST Programming software, integrated mode switch trebles the number of controls you have at your fingertips.
- Accurately time each leg of your flight plan with the integrated chronograph.
- Separate throttle quadrant with additional switches to configure any combination of throttle, flaps, mixture or prop pitch. Mount on top, in front of your desk, pilot or co-pilot side so that the controls are exactly where you want them.
- Unique, 2-position desk clamp keeps your yoke and quadrant securely fixed no matter how extreme the flying conditions.
- Use the integrated USB Hub to easily connect other parts of the Saitek Pro Flight range of products, such as additional Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant or Pro Flight Instrument Panel (both sold separately). You only need to use one USB port on your computer! Throttles and Rudder Pedals plug into the Yoke!
- Saitek’s powerful Saitek Smart Technology (SST) programming software allows gamers to configure their controls to suit their preferred gaming style, and to save the configurations aspersonal profiles.
- Works with all major Flight Sim Software
- Includes Throttle Quadrant
- 14 buttons
- POV Hat Switch
- 3-position Mode Switch
- 3 axis levers on Quadrant
- Elevator and Aileron Axes on Yoke
Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals
Complete your virtual pilot’s controller setup and take flight simulation reality to the next level with the Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.
Control the rudder and toe brakes of your aircraft with your feet - just like real pilots. Adjustable, smooth action gives you optimum control and realism, and brings you even closer to the experience of flying a real aircraft.
- Self-centring pedals with adjustable damping
- Foot rests adjust to fit all sizes and include non-slip materials
- Precise rudder and braking control
- Tension adjustment - choose resistance to suit the way you fly
- High quality, part metal construction for long life
- Saitek’s powerful Saitek Smart Technology (SST) programming software allows gamers to configure their controls to suit their preferred gaming style, and to save the configurations as personal profiles
- You only need to use one USB port on your computer! Throttles and Rudder Pedals plug into the Saitek Yoke!
- Works with all major Flight Sim Software
- USB 2.0
- Windows XP and newer
- Mac OS X
X-Plane 10 Mac Version
X-Plane 10 Flight Simulator is the world’s most comprehensive and powerful flight simulator for personal computers, and it offers the most realistic flight model available. This has to be seen to be believed!! X-Plane 10 is not a game, but an engineering tool that can be used to predict the flying qualities of fixed- and rotary-wing aircraft with incredible accuracy.Because X-Plane 10 predicts the performance and handling of almost any aircraft, it is a great tool for pilots to keep up their currency in a simulator that flies like the real plane, for engineers to predict how a new airplane will fly, and for aviation enthusiasts to explore the world of aircraft flight dynamics.
The full X-Plane scenery package covers North America in stunning resolution. Users can land at many airports or test their mettle on aircraft carriers, oil rigs, frigates (which pitch and roll with the waves), or helipads atop buildings. They can also realistically model the flight of remote-controlled model aircraft, perform an air-launch in an X-15 or Space Ship One from the mother ship, fly re-entries into Earth’s atmosphere in the Space Shuttle, fly with friends over the Internet or a LAN, drop water on forest fires, or shoot approaches to aircraft carriers at night in stormy weather and rough water conditions in a damaged F-4. The situations that can be simulated are unbelievably diverse!
What’s new in version 10? The most important new additions in X-Plane 10 are:
- Many high-quality aircraft models with detailed 3-D cockpits
- A brand new system for auto-generating plausible scenery for the entire world
- A new, highly-detailed cloud and weather rendering system
- A flight model with improved accuracy and even greater power
- A completely redone ATC and AI Aircraft system
- The ability to more fully utilize multi-core CPUs for enhanced realism
- Intel® Processor Required Mac OS X® 10.6 or later
- Dual core CPU 2GHz+ with 4GB RAM
- 16GB free on hard drive
- Internet connection
- ATI® or NVidia® chipset with 256MB VRAM (dedicated video memory, not shared)