Precision. Realism. Control.
The Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System is highly engineered to meet the exacting needs of the true flight simulation enthusiast. Stainless steel shaft, ergonomic controls, integrated chronograph and separate throttle quadrant ensure a smooth, accurate and totally realistic flying experience.
- Durable Stainless Steel shaft with precision bearings gives smooth and predictable elevator and aileron control. This is essential in high-heat or high-humidity climates - this yoke will not stick!
- Used with the supplied SST Programming software, integrated mode switch trebles the number of controls you have at your fingertips.
- Accurately time each leg of your flight plan with the integrated chronograph.
- Separate throttle quadrant with additional switches to configure any combination of throttle, flaps, mixture or prop pitch. Mount on top, in front of your desk, pilot or co-pilot side so that the controls are exactly where you want them.
- Unique, 2-position desk clamp keeps your yoke and quadrant securely fixed no matter how extreme the flying conditions.
- Use the integrated USB Hub to easily connect other parts of the Saitek Pro Flight range of products, such as additional Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant or Pro Flight Instrument Panel (both sold separately). You only need to use one USB port on your computer! Throttles and Rudder Pedals plug into the Yoke!
- Saitek’s powerful Saitek Smart Technology (SST) programming software allows gamers to configure their controls to suit their preferred gaming style, and to save the configurations aspersonal profiles.
- 14 buttons
- POV Hat Switch
- 3-position Mode Switch
- 3 axis levers on Quadrant
- Elevator and Aileron Axes on Yoke
- Works with all Major Flight Sim software
- USB 2.0
- Windows®: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10