For ebook information and compatibility, please click here.
Now in Hardback and Full Color! This book allows you to learn everything you need for the The FAA instrument knowledge exam, your instrument proficiency check, and updating and refreshing your knowledge.
This handbook contains the information necessary to:
- Fly instruments as a knowledgeable and competent pilot.
- Prepare for the FAA instrument pilot knowledge exam.
- Prepare for the instrument pilot practical oral exam.
- Refresh for your instrument proficiency check.
- Remain an up-to-date confident instrument pilot.
As a comprehensive information source book, these pages include:
- Simplification of the FAA’s instrument scan concepts/procedures and a cockpit-practical, step-by-step instrument scan technique.
- The latest information on aviation decision making for instrument pilots.
- Detailed understanding of analog and glass (PFD) flight instruments.
- Step-by-step procedures for planning an IFR cross-country flight.
- Easy to apply navigation methods for VOR, GPS and ADF.
- Clear, down-to-earth explanations of pertinent FARs, including instrument currency, lost comm, alternate requirements, etc.
- Step-by-step explanation of how instrument approach charts are constructed, including MDAs, DAs, procedure turns, etc.
- Practical understanding of the IFR system, GPS procedures, icing and thunderstorm avoidance, NEXRAD, radar, and more.
eBook File & Compatibility Information:
| File Type:
|| Secure PDF format (.ascm)
| File Size:
|| not allowed
|| not allowed
| Offline Access:
| System Reqs:
|| Windows, Macintosh, iPad
Ebook Downloads may not be available immediately. They may take up to one business day to process. Orders placed on Friday evening will not be processed until Monday.