Randolph Engineering Aviator Sunglasses were originally built for the U.S. Military! These flagship Aviators surpass all rigid mil-spec standards. Standard issue since 1982, these are battle-tested and worn by pilots and all others who demand the very best!
There are countless aviator styles out there, but only one Randolph Engineering. Built for the U.S. Military, the RE Aviator surpassed their rigid specifications standards. Since then, the Randolph Aviator has set the standard for world-class quality.
These sunglasses come in a Bayonet Temple. This is a straight-back style that hugs the head and is easy to place and remove under Headsets.
- Made in USA using the finest components found worldwide
- Signature bayonet temples designed for military pilots
- Lifetime-warranted solder joints
- Military Issued: HGU4/P, MIL-S-25948
- Mineral crown glass lenses
- 98-100% UV Protection
- Adjustable cushioned silicon nose pads for customized fit
- A case, microfiber cleaning cloth, and small maintenance kit is included with your purchase.
- Bright Chrome
- Matte Chrome
- Gun Metal
- Matte Black
- Grey Lenses – Provides true color reception. Allows all colors to come through without distortion.
- AGX Lenses – Slight Green tint that reduces fatigue and increases contrast.
- Tan Lenses – Reduces scattered blue light wavelengths therefore increasing contrast.
- Hard Case
- Maintenance Kit which includes:
- Optical screwdriver key chain
- Pair of silicone, click-in nose pads
- 2 eye screws
- 2 temple screws