Randolph Engineering Aviator Sunglasses are built to precise military standards (Mil-S-25948, to be exact). Battle tested and suitable for the most demanding situations, these glasses are worn by U.S. military pilots, tastemakers, and those who demand the best.
From their unique bayonet temples that are designed to fit comfortably under headgear, to the lifetime frame warranty, the Aviator has become Randolph’s flagship product and has set the standard for our world-class quality.
- Handcrafted in the USA in 200+ steps, using only the finest components
- Signature bayonet temples designed for pilot use
- Military-issued: HGU4/P, MIL-S-25948
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Jewelry-quality finishes coated for durability and scratch resistance
- Warrantied for life on all solder joints
- Adjustable cushioned silicone nose pads
- Includes a case, microfiber cleaning cloth and small maintenance kit
- Bright Chrome
- Matte Chrome
- Gun Metal
- Matte Black
- Grey - Worn by Military Pilots and NASA astronauts, this lens tint was developed to provide true color reception allowing all colors to come through naturally without distortion. Technology: SkyTec™ Mineral Glass, Scratch Resistant, 100% UVA/UVB Protection Uses: Everyday use, Aviation, best for bright overhead sunlight.
- AGX - A relaxing green tint that filters color for reduced eye fatigue and provides exceptional contrast for crisp viewing. Brightens shadows and reduces glare. Technology: SkyTec™ Mineral Glass, scratch resistant, 100% UVA/UVB protection Uses: Everyday use, aviation, hiking and driving
- Hard Case
- Maintenance Kit which includes:
- Optical screwdriver key chain
- Pair of silicone, click-in nose pads
- 2 eye screws
- 2 temple screws
Precision-Built To Military Standards Since 1982
In 1982, Randolph won a contract to produce the standard, uniform-issue military-spec aviator sunglasses for the U.S. Air Force, a contract that they proudly hold to this day.
Guaranteed For Life
Ever heard of a sunglass company guaranteeing its frames for life? Well, Randolph Engineering does. Their frames are built to such high specifications that they stand by each pair for as long as you own them.
Skytec™ Lens Technology
The U.S. military demands the best. You should too. Developed with military aviation in mind to safeguard a pilot’s most important asset—his vision. Each lens is engineered to precise optical and durability standards, with 100% UVA/UVB protection.
- Weatherproof - Designed to withstand the damaging effects of weathering
- Scratch Resistant - Plated at up to 5x the industry standard for precision and durability
- Drop-Ball Tested - Tested for impact resistance by ¼-inch steel ball drop from three feet away