Pilots love the PulseOx 6000 because it allows them to quickly assess their SpO2 while flying at high altitudes. Hypoxia can be a pilot’s worst enemy, and this PulseOx is a low-cost product which gives pilots peace of mind.
Do not be fooled by devices that are not approved for sale in the U.S. Many cheap oximeters are manufactured in the Far East and are not reliable.
Accurate and reliable measurements of blood oxygen saturation and heart rate
It has never been easier to access the essential information to successfully manage your oxygen saturation level. With SPO Medical’s sophisticated spot-check oximeter you can go about your daily activities with piece of mind. The PulseOx 6000™ is ideally suited for medical professionals, but is also available for individuals who are looking for a state-of-the-art Pulse Oximeter. Based on SPO Medical's proprietary patented algorithms, the PulseOx 6000™ uses Reflective Pulse Oximetry (RPO) technology for accurate and reliable measurements of blood oxygen saturation and heart rate. The portability and functionality of the The PulseOx 6000™ makes it ideal for use in any situation where a fast and accurate reading of blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate is needed.
- Automatic On/Off
- Attractive & Robust design
- Universal thimble size
- AutoSpot™ technology for motion artifacts and low perfusion
- Completely nail polish tolerant - no matter how dark the color
- Manufactured according to environmentally friendly standards (RoHS Directive)
- Easy-to-read illuminated LCD with bi-directional readings
- Long lasting battery: 500 hours
- Lanyard Included
- Two year manufacturer's warranty
- Battery (3.6V 1/2 AA Size: ER14250)