You have no items in your shopping cart.
For a Limited Time: When you buy the PulseOx 5500 Pulse Oximeter, you get the PulseOx 5500 Case for FREE!
Pilots love the PulseOx 5500 because it allows them to quickly assess their SpO2 while flying at high altitudes. Hypoxia can be a pilot’s worst enemy, and this PulseOx is a low-cost product which gives pilots peace of mind.
Do not be fooled by devices that are not approved for sale in the U.S. Many cheap oximeters are manufactured in the Far East and are not reliable.
With the PulseOx 5500™ you are in control. It has never been easier to access the essential information to successfully manage your oxygen saturation level. With SPO Medical’s sophisticated spot-check oximeter you can go about your daily activities with piece of mind.
The PulseOx 5500™ is the world's first spot check monitor for blood oxygen saturation and heart rate to use reflectance pulse oximetry (RPO).
The PulseOx 5500™ uses SPO Medical's patented technology to provide a medical device which can be used as often as needed and is less expensive to operate than any other device available.
- Automatic On/Off
- FDA Approved
- Long-lasting battery - over 1,000 hours, using only a fraction of the power of conventional devices
- Rubber boot that keeps the oximeter secured to your finger
- Highly resistant to many forms of motion, reducing its susceptibility to the motion artifacts which typical pulse oximetry devices produce
- Completely nail polish tolerant - no matter how dark the color
- Manufactured according to environmentally friendly standards (RoHS Directive)
- Two year manufacturer's warranty
- Belt Pouch/Case
- Battery (3.6V 1/2 AA Size: ER14250)