You have no items in your shopping cart.
The PS Engineering PM1000II panel mounted, four-channel intercom gains the benefits of PS Engineering's years of design excellence. This popular panel mount has advanced features found in only more expensive competitor's units.
This unit adds a "Crew Isolate" option and a second entertainment input.
Some of its best features include:
- Pilot isolate, crew isolate, and dual entertainment sources allow full flexibility, even giving pilots the option to feed music to the passengers and allow them to chat among themselves without disturbing the front seats.
- Soft Mute circuitry is our standard-setting solution for managing the music volume levels against radio reception and transmission.
- Automatic fail-safe interconnect to the aircraft radio wires the pilot's headset to the aircraft radio in the event of disrupted power or related failure.
- Separate pilot and copilot transmit capabilities ensures that only the person pressing the PTT will be heard over the radio. A red transmit light is illuminated when a PTT is pressed -- this also serves as a "stuck-mic" indicator.
- Independent intercom volume settings do not affect radio equipment volume levels, allowing better control over communications.
- Unit weight: 12 Ounces
- Dimensions: 1.25" H x 2.60" W x 5.50" D
|Cabin Noise Environment||Standard Cabin|
|Number of Places||4-Place|