The Pilot USA PA-1761TH ANR Helicopter Headset has an auto shut-off feature, twin layer silicone gel ear seals, and is cell phone and music-ready.
Embedded in Pilot USA’s ANR technology is an Enhanced Voice Intelligibility (EVI) circuit. EVI enhances speech frequencies by 2-4 dB on all audio input. This unique combination of noise canceling and speech enhancement gives Pilot USA’s range of ANR headsets increased intelligibility and more performance.
This Headset terminates in a U-174/U Helicopter plug. This will not work in a Fixed-Wing Aircraft without an adapter.
- Active Noise Reduction: 16-19 dB
- Passive Noise Reduction: 23 dB
- Cell phone interface
- Auxiliary audio interface for music
- All flexible microphone boom
- Noise canceling electret microphone
- Mono/stereo capability
- Twin layer silicone gel ear seals
- Dual Volume Control
- Padded protective case
- 9V Alkaline Battery
- Battery Life: 25-35 hours
- Weight: 13.9 ounces
- Three Year Warranty