You have no items in your shopping cart.
For ebook information and compatibility, please click here.
Please note: the Ebook version does NOT include the Exam Prep CD.
This is the complete set of 14 Oxford Aviation JAA ATPL Training Manuals, and has over 8000 pages! This pack contains 14 manuals and the Exam Preparation CD.
The content of this Oxford Aviation text book series meets the requirements of the JAR-FCL theoretical knowledge syllabus for the Air Transport Pilot License (ATPL) and complies with the ATPL learning Objectives published by the JAA.
Many diagrams, most of them in color are used to explain the more difficult concepts and the majority of chapters include multiple choice questions which allow students to check their progress. Each volume comprehensively covers the JAR-FCL syllabus and Learning Objectives for this subject and also includes specimen revision and test questions and answers.
- ATPL Training Manual 1: Air Law
- ATPL Training Manual 2: Aircraft General Knowledge 1 - Airframes & Systems
- ATPL Training Manual 3: Aircraft General Knowledge 2 - Electrics & Electronics
- ATPL Training Manual 4: Aircraft General Knowledge 3 - Powerplant
- ATPL Training Manual 5: Aircraft General Knowledge 4 -Instrumentation
- ATPL Training Manual 6: Flight Performance & Planning 1
- ATPL Training Manual 7: Flight Performance & Planning 2
- ATPL Training Manual 8: Human Performance & Limitations
- ATPL Training Manual 9: Meteorology
- ATPL Training Manual 10: Navigation 1 - General Navigation
- ATPL Training Manual 11: Navigation 2 - Radio Navigation
- ATPL Training Manual 12: Operational Procedures
- ATPL Training Manual 13: Principles of Flight
- ATPL Training Manual 14: Communications
- Including JAA ATPL Exam Preparation CD-ROM which contains 2,600 JAA-ATPL style questions
eBook File & Compatibility Information:
|File Type:||Secure Adobe PDF format (.ascm)|
|System Reqs:||Windows, Macintosh, iPad|
Ebook Downloads may not be available immediately. They may take up to one business day to process. Orders placed on Friday evening will not be processed until Monday.
|Manufacturer||Oxford Aviation Media|