You have no items in your shopping cart.
For ebook information and compatibility, please click here.
ATPL Training Manual 7: Flight Performance & Planning 2 contains practical instruction based upon aircraft such as the Beechcraft Bonanza, the Seneca 3, the Boeing 737-400 and Airbus. Additional aspects of Flight Planning, such as the weather factor, are also taken fully into account.
The Oxford Aviation ATPL Training Manual series meets the requirements of the JAR-FCL theoretical knowledge syllabus for the Air Transport Pilot License and complies with the ATPL learning Objectives published by the JAA.
Table of Contents:
- Air Information Publications
- Topographical Chart
- Fuel Policy and Fuel Monitoring
- Nautical Air Miles
- Single Engine Piston Aeroplane (SEP)
- Multi-Engine Piston Aeroplane (MRJT)
- Simplified Flight Planning (MRJT)
- Detailed Flight Planning
- Point of Equal Time (PET)
- MRJT Additional Procedures
- Point of Safe Return (PSR)
- Airways Miscellaneous Charts
- ATC Flight Plan
- Revision Questions
eBook File & Compatibility Information:
|File Type:||Secure Adobe PDF format (.ascm)|
|System Reqs:||Windows, Macintosh, iPad|
Ebook Downloads may not be available immediately. They may take up to one business day to process. Orders placed on Friday evening will not be processed until Monday.
|Manufacturer||Oxford Aviation Media|