You have no items in your shopping cart.
For ebook information and compatibility, please click here.
ATPL Training Manual 11: Navigation 2 - Radio Navigation covers the radio navigation facilities available for the navigation of aircraft during departure, en-route and approach, as well as the radar facilities used for the control of aircraft and for ensuring in-flight safety. The latest global navigation satellite systems (GNSS) are also covered.
The Oxford Aviation ATPL Training Manual series meets the requirements of the JAR-FCL theoretical knowledge syllabus for the Air Transport Pilot License and complies with the ATPL learning Objectives published by the JAA.
Table of Contents:
- Properties of Radio Waves
- Radio Propagation Theory
- Doppler Radar
- VHF Direction Finder (VDF)
- Automatic Direction Finder (ADF)
- VHF Omni-Directional Range (VOR)
- Instrument Landing System (ILS)
- Microwave Landing System (MLS)
- Radar Principles
- Ground Radar
- Airborne Weather Radar
- Secondary Surveillance Radar (SSR)
- Distance Measuring Equipment (DME)
- Area Navigation Systems (RNAV)
- Electronic Horizontal Situation Indicator (EHSI)
- Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS)
- Loran C
- Revision Questions
eBook File & Compatibility Information:
|File Type:||Secure Adobe PDF format (.ascm)|
|System Reqs:||Windows, Macintosh, iPad|
Ebook Downloads may not be available immediately. They may take up to one business day to process. Orders placed on Friday evening will not be processed until Monday.
|Manufacturer||Oxford Aviation Media|