Old Foggies™ view limiting device was developed to balance the training value of a view limiting device and the benefit of built-in corrective lenses!
Old Foggies™ blend of precision fogging and custom powered corrective lenses allows for the precise amount of the instrument panel viewing without any view of the horizon.
Tired of wearing reading glasses under your view limiting device so you can read your charts? If so, then Old Foggies™ was created with you in mind. Other view limiting devices are good products in their own right, but they all have one flaw: The inability to accommodate pilots that need corrective lenses.
To satisfy this need IFR Glasses has developed the first view limiting device with custom power reading lenses. These reading lenses are not cheap stick-on lenses, but are molded into the poly-carbonate lens.
Available in 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, and 3.0 Magnification Power
Click on the Chart above to help determine the correct Magnification for your needs!
Old Foggies™ Features:
- Customizable lens color and magnification power
- Cushioned, non-slip rubber temple pads
- Vented rubber, non-slip nose grip
- Scratch resistant poly-carbonate lens
- Wrap-around lenses to eliminate peripheral view
- Precision Fogging will never scratch off
- Slim temple design minimizes headset earseal leakage
- NON-polarized lenses
If you would like the features of the
Old Foggies™ but without reading magnifiers incorporated in the lenses, check out the Cloud-eeze ™ view limiting device.