The MultiSump+ has been upgraded to include an integrated Fuel Strainer!
The MultiSump+ Fuel Tester is an innovative design that combines a Fuel Tester, Fuel Strainer, and a Catch-Can for quick, easy, and clean fuel checking and re-use.
Now you can Sump, Inspect, Collect, and Safely Pour Back fuel samples. The new MultiSump+™ included fuel strainer features an innovative micro-mesh stainless steel screen that keeps impurities and water from entering the fuel tank during pour back.
In addition the MultiSump+™ allows the pilot to sample and individually inspect fuel from each sump while a quick dump feature transfers fuel to the lower catch can thus eliminating emptying the tester after each sump!
- Check up to 8 sumps with individual inspection of fuel samples
- Quick acting valve drains sampled fuel into integral catch-can
- Includes innovative Fuel Strainer for pouring fuel back into the airplane (but keeps water and debris from entering the tank!)
- Clear construction allows final inspection of collected fuel before catch can is emptied
- Specially designed no-drip, no-dribble pour spout for mess-free emptying
How To Use:
- Sample and inspect fuel in the upper sampling cup.
- Transfer fuel to the lower catch can by tipping the sample cup in any direction.
- Repeat until all sumps have been checked (typically 5 to 8 sumps).
- Remove the fuel strainer from the bottom
- Empty directly into your tank through the strainer. No mess, no debris, no water will enter the tank!
- Push-rod for activating sump valves
- 1.6 oz (50 ml) sample cup capacity
- 7.8 oz (230 ml) catch-can capacity
- 7.25" (18cm) tall by 2.75" (7cm) max diameter overall size
- 0.28 lbs (129 g) weight
- Construction: Fuel Resistant Plastic & Stainless Steel
- This product is warranted to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for one (1) year from the date of purchase.