The MG-16 Military -to- G.A. Headset Conversion Kit has been designed specifically for the David Clark H10-76 Military Headset.
The kit includes a new High-Impedance Electret Mic to replace the Low-Impedance Dynamic Mic as well as the adapter cable to convert the H10-76's single U-174/U plug to a dual plug system for G.A.
Note: This new mic will ONLY work if you are replacing the following Mic on the David Clark: M87/AIC. Some early versions of the H10-76 headsets used a different mic. Please check your existing Mic model number.
- Military to G.A. Plug Adapter
- Electret Mic (that replaces current mic)
- This kit allows you to use a Low-Impedance Military Headset in a General Aviation aircraft.
- One Female Military Jack (U-92A/U)
- Two Male Standard G.A. Plugs: .250" Headphone Plug (PJ-055) and .206" Microphone Plug (PJ-068)