The MG-14 Military -to- G.A. Headset Adapter converts a Military Headset with a single plug and a Low-Impedance Mic into a Headset with dual plugs and a High-Impedance Mic for use in General Aviation aircraft.
Note: This will only work with Military Aviation Headsets (both Fixed Wing and Helicopter). It will not work with Tactical Communications Headsets (such as the Peltor Comtac headsets).
- This Adapter enables a Low-Impedance Mic to be used where a High-Impedance Mic is needed.
- This will work well in most situations and can be used on David Clark H10-76 Headsets.
- For best results, however, see the MG-16 Military to G.A. Conversion Kit which allows you to actually replace the Low-Impedance Mic to a High-Impedance Mic.
- Single Military Jack (U-92A/U)
- Two standard G.A. Plugs: .250" Headphone Plug (PJ-055) and .206" Microphone Plug (PJ-068).