The MG-14 Military -to- G.A. Headset Adapter converts a Military Headset with a single plug and a Low-Impedance Mic into a Headset with dual plugs and a High-Impedance Mic for use in General Aviation aircraft.
- This adapter will only work with Military Aviation Headsets (both Fixed Wing and Helicopter).
- This adapter will not work with Tactical Communications Headsets (such as the Peltor Comtac headsets) or David Clark H10-76 Military Headsets.
- If you have a David Clark H10-76 Headset, see the MG-16 Military to G.A. Conversion Kit which allows you to actually replace the Low-Impedance Mic to a High-Impedance Mic.
- This Adapter enables a Low-Impedance Mic to be used where a High-Impedance Mic is needed.
- Single Military Jack (U-92A/U)
- Two standard G.A. Plugs: .250" Headphone Plug (PJ-055) and .206" Microphone Plug (PJ-068).