The New Lightspeed Zulu 3 ANR Headset with Bluetooth is the most comfortable, durable headset that Lightspeed has ever made!
There is now a Lightspeed CFI and Pro/Commercial Pilot Rebate Program! See Below for Details.
- Performance ear seals are tapered to provide a more natural fit, for greater comfort and stability
- Plush ear seals provide 20% more surface area than competitors, for a better seal around glasses frames and a more comfortable distribution of side pressure
- Larger cup cavity provides 50% more space for your ears, allowing the entire ear to fit comfortably inside, while preventing the pain caused by seals pressing against the edge of the ear
- Low-profile stainless steel headband follows the curve of the head for more comfortable distribution of weight and side pressure
- New rugged cables built around a Kevlar core deliver more strength and flexibility with less weight than standard cables
- Nearly 100% of the headset is made from stainless steel and magnesium
- Magnesium ear cups are both strong and light, while delivering superior high-frequency noise attenuation
- The Dual Aperture Disc™ microphone provides greater noise cancellation for clearer, more intelligible communications
- Exclusive, user-adjustable mic gain helps balance loud and soft voices in a multi-headset environment
- Front Row Center™ (FRC), stereo cross-feed technology, and redesigned speakers deliver crisp, rich audio and unparalleled music fidelity Lightspeed performance
- Award-winning active noise cancellation (ANR) delivers consistent performance over a deep, broad range of low frequency noise
- Zulu 3 is backed by an industry-best 7-year warranty
- Bluetooth® connectivity - Enjoy excellent call clarity, music fidelity, and wireless access to critical audio alerts from aviation apps on mobile devices.
- FlightLink compatible - Capture and retrieve incoming and outgoing communications with Lightspeed’s free FlightLink recording app for the Apple® iPad® and iPhone® via the supplied patch cable.
- Cell phone/music connection - An integrated control box auxiliary input offers an additional option for connecting a cell phone, music player or other audio device.
- Auto Shutoff™ - Lightspeed’s proprietary Auto Shutoff feature saves battery life by automatically shutting down the headset power when not in use.
- ComPriority™ - Never miss important radio communications with patented ComPriority which lowers the volume of any auxiliary device automatically during radio or intercom transmissions.
- 7-year limited warranty
- Dual GA battery power - Straight Cable
- LEMO panel power - Straight Cable
- U-174 battery power - Straight Cable
What’s in the Box:
- Zulu 3 ANR Headset
- Carrying case
- Cellphone/music patch cords
- Cord clips
- Two AA batteries
- Foam windscreen
There is now a Lightspeed CFI and Pro/Commercial Pilot Rebate Program!
You can qualify for a $100.00 Rebate from Lightspeed when you purchase a Lightspeed Zulu 3 Headset:
- Please download the form on this page. It includes details for both the CFI and Commercial/Pro requirements.
- You must send a copy of your sales receipt to Lightspeed within 30 days of purchase.
Valid in USA and Canada only.
Lightspeed Zulu 3 Headsets feature FlightLink!
FlightLink is the first in-flight cockpit recording application for the Apple iPad and iPhone. The free FlightLink app works seamlessly with Lightspeed Zulu 3 headsets to capture and retrieve incoming and outgoing communications. Store multiple flight recordings on your device or iTunes account, and enjoy instant playback of Air Traffic Control transmissions. On the iPad, draw notes on the large scratchpad. Easily toggle from other apps to access recordings and notes.
Key Benefits of FlightLink:
- Never miss a vital transmission while in flight
- Immediate replay of ATC calls
- Draw or erase notes or diagrams on the scratchpad with your fingertip
- Permanent archive of all flight communications for post-flight briefing and training
- Valuable tool for flight training at all levels by capturing the intercom communication of instructional flights
Key Features of FlightLink:
- Record all activity over the intercom, including in-bound and out-bound transmissions as well as in-cabin conversation.
- Playback is instantaneous and user-selected. Listen to the prior two seconds or two minutes.
- Store your recording library on your iPhone, iPad, or iTunes account.
- Draw notes, codes, or diagrams on the convenient scratchpad for reference.