You have no items in your shopping cart.
Lightspeed Spring Promotion:
- Lightspeed Zulu.2 Headsets qualify for an Instant Savings of $100! This offer is valid April 1, 2013 - May 31, 2013
- Marv Golden Pilot Supplies will ship your Zulu.2 Headset via Free Ground Shipping in the U.S.
Lightspeed Zulu.2 Headsets:
A distinctive new look and continuous innovation make the Lightspeed Zulu.2 Headset the ultimate blend of design, technology and high performance. With Noise Cancellation improved 2-12dB, residual White Noise cut in Half, and Side-Pressure Reduced 15-20%, the Zulu.2 once again sets the standard by which all premium ANR (active noise reduction) headsets are measured.
This Zulu.2 Lemo Headset terminates in a Panel (LEMO) Connector. It does not have two G.A. Plugs. Please make sure your aircraft is pre-wired for Panel Power.
Lightspeed Zulu.2 Headsets now feature FlightLink!
FlightLink is the first in-flight cockpit recording application for the Apple iPad and iPhone. The free FlightLink app works seamlessly with Lightspeed Zulu.2 headsets to capture and retrieve incoming and outgoing communications. Store multiple flight recordings on your device or iTunes account, and enjoy instant playback of Air Traffic Control transmissions. On the iPad, draw notes on the large scratchpad. Easily toggle from other apps to access recordings and notes.
Key Benefits of FlightLink:
- Never miss a vital transmission while in flight
- Immediate replay of ATC calls
- Draw or erase notes or diagrams on the scratchpad with your fingertip
- Permanent archive of all flight communications for post-flight briefing and training
- Valuable tool for flight training at all levels by capturing the intercom communication of instructional flights
Key Features of FlightLink:
- Record all activity over the intercom, including in-bound and out-bound transmissions as well as in-cabin conversation.
- Playback is instantaneous and user-selected. Listen to the prior two seconds or two minutes.
- Store your recording library on your iPhone, iPad, or iTunes account.
- Draw notes, codes, or diagrams on the convenient scratchpad for reference.
- Improved ANR Noise Reduction
Noise cancellation is improved 2-12 dB across the low frequency noise spectrum. Residual white noise is cut in half! This is possible due to the new patent-pending MICROPORT Vent℠ technology and new electronic cancellation components.
- Improved Comfort
Side pressure has been reduced 15-20% and it comes standard with thicker ear cushions.
- Improved Clarity
With the patent-pending DUAL APERTURE DISC℠ Microphone and re-designed speakers, the Zulu.2 delivers improved voice clarity and audio. The new microphone design provides greater noise rejection for communications with higher intelligibility.
- Improved Audio
The Zulu.2 delivers an even better Audio quality using an improved FRC (Front Row Center) stereo technology. This improves the already industry-leading music reproduction giving Studio Quality Audio.
With patent-pending Microport Vent℠ technology, the Zulu.2 offers greater ANR consistency and performance over a deep, broad range of low frequency noise. The magnesium ear cup is superior at blocking out high frequency noise.
Weighing in at about 13 ounces, the Zulu.2 Lightcomfort℠ design includes new plush ear seals, exceptional fit and 15% less side pressure.
- Bluetooth™ Connectivity
The Zulu.2’s full-function Bluetooth connectivity provides enhanced sound quality for voice, music or compatible audio devices.
- Cell Phone/Music Connection
An integrated control box auxiliary input offers and additional option for connecting a cell phone, music player or other audio device.
- Front Row CenterSM (FRC)
Concert-class fidelity and sound reproduction come alive in Lightspeed’s exclusive Front Row Center feature by automatically adding a dynamic surround-sound quality to music.
A low profile, stainless steel headband provides lightweight durability and excellent cabin clearance.
Never miss important radio communications with Lightspeed’s patented ComPriority which lowers the volume of an auxiliary device automatically during radio or intercom transmissions.
- Stereo or Mono
Easily match audio panel inputs with a quick switch to stereo or mono.
- Five Year Warranty
What’s in the Box:
- Zulu.2 Headset
- Carrying case
- Cell phone/music patch cords
- Cord clip
- 2 AA batteries
- Foam windscreen
|Hearing Protection||Active Noise Reduction (ANR)|
|Termination Type||Panel: LEMO-Type 6-pin connector|
|Aircraft Type||General Aviation|