The LadyELITE short-sleeve pilot shirt is designed by AEROPhoenix to be the most comfortable, professional looking, finest choice, period. The dress-shirt quality fabric, construction and fit are immediately apparent. Compare the Elite to any other pilot shirt, at any price!
These shirts feature extra fine 60% cotton pinpoint oxford fabric, back pleats, reinforced and fused collars. The LadyElite short-sleeve pilot shirt is easy to take care of and has a just-pressed look right out of the bag!
- Extra fine 60% cotton pinpoint oxford fabric, of consistent "optical white" color (two-ply 80-2 yarn, 140 x 72 threads per inch)
- Dress shirt quality, high density (16 stitches per inch), two-needle felled stitching throughout.
- Just-pressed look right out of the bag, and easy care
- Extraordinary 5-needle with thread safety overlock armpit construction
- Deep, single-piece shoulder yoke offers excellent comfort and cleaner appearance
- Pleated back for added movement and comfort
- Reinforced collar tips and button area, for an exceptionally neat appearance
- Top fused collar, epaulets, and placket
- "Size graded" pocket placement, offers optimal positioning, regardless of shirt size
- Left pocket has "false" instant access flap that fits many popular smart phones
- Right pocket has real button-down flap
- Pen slot in each pocket, with stitched channel on left side
- Pen slots are on the inner edge of the pocket - i.e., closer to the buttons than the sleeves
- Cuffed sleeves for a professional appearance
- A slightly taller, more tapered cut
- Premium cross-stitched buttons, with extras sewn to placket bottom
The Elite pilot shirt is manufactured in an ISO 9000, highly sophisticated factory. The typical time to make a shirt is about 18 minutes – the Elite take 48 minutes to manufacture!
Note: Shirt does NOT include Shoulder Boards pictured above.
Optional Wingman Reinforcement Patch:
The Optional Wingman is a reinforcement patch designed specifically for pilot lapel wings or nametags. The Wingman has an iron-on backing that applies easily and strongly. It can be placed on the outside or inside of your shirt, and can be ironed-on or sewn-on! It is 3 inches wide by ½ inch tall.
Please note: if you order the optional Wingman, you will get one for each shirt. Example: order 3 shirts with optional Wingman and you will get 3 Wingmen. If you wish to order just one, please see the Wingman at right and order it separately!