You have no items in your shopping cart.
FliteStar Corporate is a PC-based flight planner that allows you to simplify and automate the entire flight planning process, from initial route planning to gathering the latest weather and TFR information, to determining weight and balance.
- Wind optimized routing
- Vector-based graphics
- Point and click routing
- Low and high altitude airway chart depictions
- Graphical TFRs
- Uploading routes into GPS units
- Auto-routing around airspace, terrain and user-defined boundaries
- Printable flight plans, forms and charts
- FliteStar IFR also gives you the ability to upload and download your flight plans to GP S systems. In addition, FliteStar IFR is fully compatible with JeppView, Jeppesen’s electronic chart software including the ability to display Jeppesen approach plates.
Same features as FliteStar IFR including these added features:
- Advanced aircraft modeling
- Downloading routes into FMS units
Gain added control and customization with FliteStar’s unique ability to display chart “themes,” including Jeppesen enroute low and high altitude, VFR, and high contrast charts. You can also save customized charts as “favorites.”
Keep current on these important airspace restrictions that can affect your planning decisions. Added details, including the actual TFR NOTAMs, are just a click away.
Determine the best altitude for your route of flight by accessing terrain profile views, adjustable altitude profiles, interactive airspace depictions, cloud bases, MEAs and wind component arrows.
Simplify multi-route planning with simultaneous displays on-screen and in your RoutePack list.
Enhance your perspective and control with this unique capability that allows you to see chart details and the entire route—at the same time.
Stay abreast of weather trends and developments that can affect your flight.
Minimum System Requirements
- Computer & Processor: 450 MHz processor or faster
- Memory: 512 MB
- Hard Disk Space: 400 GB
- Operating System: Windows 98SE, ME, NT 2000, or XP
- Display: SVGA 800 x 600 resolution or higher
- Printer: 300 dpi Windows compatible printer