Note: ICOM transceivers are not stamped for EU conformance. Please ensure that your country will allow you to import this before placing your order. If Customs rejects your order you will still be liable for shipping charges.
This unit is for 220 Volt (Non-US) Power sources.
Easy to use while flying. Simple one-handed operation is the most essential feature of the A6. The well labeled, large keypad provides user friendly operation. The large display shows both letters and numbers and is easy to see, making for fast frequency recognition. The display is backlit, and so is the keypad. The light stays on until you turn it off – a very handy feature for flying at night.
“Flip-flop” channel recall
The IC-A24/A6 stores the last 10 channels used. You can easily recall those channels by pushing the “flip-flop” recall buttons on the front panel. It is convenient for switching between several channels, such as NAV and COM channels.
External DC power jack
An external DC power jack allows for operation with the wall charger, or the cigarette lighter cable, CP-20. When the battery pack is installed, simultaneous charging during operation is also possible.
In addition, an optional alkaline battery case, BP-208N, is available.
Water resistant construction
The water resistant construction provides reliable operation in wet conditions. Equivalent to IPX4 of the corresponding international standard IEC 60529 (2001).
8.33 kHz Channel Pitch
The ICOM A6 Now comes with 8.33 kHz Channel Pitch (for both send and receive) in addition to the original 25 kHz Channel Pitch!
- NEW: Now with 8.33 kHz Channel Pitch (for both send and receive) in addition to the 25 kHz Channel Pitch
- LONGEST LIFE BATTERY ON THE MARKET!
- IPX4 water resistant construction provides reliable operation in wet conditions.
- ICOM's new Advanced Flip-Flop allows you to scroll through the last 10 used frequencies with the push of a button.
- 200 Memory channels (10 banks of 20 channels) allow you to load in up to 10 separate flight plans. 6 character Alphanumeric for channel names.
- ICOM's exclusive front panel programmable side tone allows you to set the correct side tone level for almost any headset.
- Huge backlit display and keypad ensure you can use this radio with one hand in almost any condition.
- Dedicated 121.5 "emergency" key.
- All NOAA weather channels preprogrammed
- Automatic Noise Limiter (ANL) built in for noise reduction.
- ICOM's exclusive "TAG" scanning & memory bank scanning make it the most user friendly radio on the market.
- 5 Watts PEP
- 2 1/8" W x 5 3/32" H x 1 3/32" D
What's in the Box:
- NiMH Battery
- Belt Clip
- Wall Charger
- Headset adapter