The Denali D50ANR Stereo Headset delivers hours of comfort and outstanding ANR performance for pilots that do not require additional inputs. This extremely lightweight headset performs beautifully and offers outstanding comfort. Engineered to fit unlike any other aviation headset, the Denali offers a secure and comfortable fit, excellent passive and active noise attenuation, and extremely reliable performance.
Lightweight Comfort & Secure Fit
Weighing less than 14 oz, the Denali D50 ANR Headset is one of the lightest ANR models on the market. The ComLeather ear seals are both extremely comfortable and help to reduce external noise. Sleek ear domes reduce side force and allow this top-notch headset to stay securely in place.
Sure Power System (SPS) & Noise Reduction
The digital power management circuit, SPS, is used to conserve battery life by shutting off the ANR circuit when not in use. Full passive performance is still maintained when the ANR circuit is powered off. The Denali D50 ANR circuit achieves an additional 18-20 dB of Noise Reduction at key low frequencies.
- Extra-thick ComLeather ear seals
- Soft-touch carbon-fiber look domes
- High-fidelity Stereo speakers
- TwistFlex head band
- Three-year limited warranty
- Weight: 13.4 oz
- Color: Carbon Fiber look
- Elliptical, noise-canceling electret Mic
- Noise Reduction: 21 db passive reduction plus an additional ANR Reduction of 18-20 dB
- Power Source: 9-volt drop in battery (included)
- Average Battery Life: 25 hours