David Clark Series 3000 Headsets connect to the series 3000 PTT two-way Radio Adapters. Headset models should be selected based on the style and features best suited to your application. All headsets, except single ear and slotted dome models, have noise reduction rating (NRR) of up to 24 dB.
The David Clark H3330 Headset is an over-the-head-style with boom-mounted microphone. The choice for rugged, reliable communications in high noise environments. The Series 3300 Headsets feature David Clark Company’s M-1/DC Noise Canceling Microphone.
- Microphone: M-1/DC Amplified
- Dynamic Boom: Has three different adjustment points for perfect microphone placement. Can be rotated to position microphone on left or right side.
- Earphone: Lightweight Dynamic (nominal 300 ohm) wired in series
- Foam-filled ear seals for maximum comfort
- Cord: 4 conductor, 30" straight
- NRR: 24dB
The David Clark H3051 is a Listen-Only version of this Headset.
The David Clark H3340 is a Behind-the-Head version of this Headset.