The David Clark H3310 Headset is a Muff-Mic Style Headset for a Variety of Maintenance and Ramp Operations.
David Clark Ground Support Headsets are designed to facilitate communication when background noise or distance makes it extremely difficult to communicate. During ground support operations, communication is critical to ensure the safety of everyone in the vicinity as well as the protection of the aircraft from accidental damage.
- M-1/DC Noise Canceling Amplified Dynamic Microphone
- Noise Shielded Microphone(Muff) with Momentary PTT(Push-to-Talk) switch, can hang loosely or be secured over mouth with support straps.
- Soft Headpad and Ear Seals guarantee exceptional comfort.
- 30 inch straight cord with (PJ-051) Plug to mate with Series C31-XX Extension Cords.
- Corrosion-proof, chrome plated Headset/Stirrup Assembly
- Certified Noise Reduction Rating of 26 dB